Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace home game switched

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
All irrelevant if either us or Palace get to the 5th round of the FA Cup as the fixture will then be midweek.

I've never wanted a cup run more than I do right now. Sunday at 12 just isn't right.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Sad to see it moved, but unfortunately because a significant number of meatheads simply cannot contain themselves on occasions like these it has had to have been moved.

At least it is still on at the weekend, so it could have been worse.

So how many saturday 3pm kick-offs are we left with next season?

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
Sad to see it moved, but unfortunately because a significant number of meatheads simply cannot contain themselves on occasions like these it has had to have been moved.

At least it is still on at the weekend, so it could have been worse.

So how many saturday 3pm kick-offs are we left with next season?

14 Saturday 3 o'clocks at the moment. However, the vast majority of those are later in the season so there is a strong chance some of them will get moved. We only have one Saturday 3 o'clock game a month for the first four months of the season.

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
All irrelevant if either us or Palace get to the 5th round of the FA Cup as the fixture will then be midweek.

Just checked this out, I am afraid you have your dates mixed up. Fifth round of the FA Cup is scheduled to be 16th February, we play Palace on 17th March.

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
At the moment. The 14th match (last game of the season) will almost certainly be moved too.

True, that will be a Sunday early kick off so Sky can show the last round of matches to general disinterest from the rest of the footballing world, I suppose at least we are at home rather than in Barnsley this season.

Chucking rocks on kids and women and people who clearly were not up for an off.Tough guys!
Trying to hit a few Palace fans in a crowd of hundreds bolted together on a platform is a f-cking noncey thing to do.

About as noncey as standing behind a police line and chucking coins into a crowd.

Jan 30, 2008
Chucking rocks on kids and women and people who clearly were not up for an off.Tough guys!
Trying to hit a few Palace fans in a crowd of hundreds bolted together on a platform is a f-cking noncey thing to do.
i'm not condoning it , maybe if Palace were a bit more adventurous before the ramp maybe this wouldn't have happened :whistle:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here