Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace have just bid £31.5 million for a player

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Well, yes, it did. The Newcastle side we're currently reassembling finished 5th. It only went downhill for Pardew at Newcastle when Cabaye, Remy etc. left the club.

Ah yes Cabaye. How's he doing? Earning his £48,727.50 per week (after tax) with stellar performances and extremely proud to wear the Palace shirt I'd imagine...

bobbysmith01

Feb 6, 2015
Did not Cabaye go on strike at Newcastle as he wanted out, or am I getting mixed up. Also a question for the Palace posters on here, does your homesdale message board have boring Brighton fans who spend their life's on there informing the Palace brethren of everything that is going on at Brighton, apologies if that happens as I can assure you it is so boring.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
In related news, anyone on here want to own up to being WashDCEagle on the BBS? Palace's very own recently acquired 'Stateside' fan. :lolol:

essexeagle

Jul 22, 2004
Champions League will have to wait for another season then. Poor buggers.

Well at least we are in the correct division to even have a chance to qualify for the Champions League!

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005

Return of the Makh

May 11, 2014
By cheating..Well done!

And you're only where you are due to your sugar daddy, otherwise you'd be rooted in the conference.

Moderating note: This user has been issued a warning for this abusive post. Due to previous warnings, this has resulted in an automatic posting ban being imposed which will last for 7 days. This user has also been banned from this thread and will not be able to post to it when the posting ban expires.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
It's all smiles as Benny signs and lines those lovely silken pockets

We still have Benteke mate. BENTEKE!!!!

Crystal-Palace-sign-Christian-Benteke.jpg

2 days later after visiting Selhurst

cbenteke.jpg

Team trip to Croydon

5267776781.jpg

Still at least i have the champions league to look forward too :ffsparr:

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
And you're only where you are due to your sugar daddy, otherwise you'd be rooted in the conference.

Moderating note: This user has been issued a warning for this abusive post. Due to previous warnings, this has resulted in an automatic posting ban being imposed which will last for 7 days. This user has also been banned from this thread and will not be able to post to it when the posting ban expires.

Is that post really classed as abuse?

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
I didn't think so..But he does post the same drivel trying to convince us that we are as bad as you!

You post some zingers yourself. I just didn't think that it was abusive, in fact if that is classed as abusive I think whoever issued it shouldn't go outside for fear of being offended.

I do agree that poster posts a lot of shit though, I just skip past them and any responses along the same lines.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here