103.6 KB · Views: 372

palace2

Jan 21, 2010
we wont go down you goon

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Lol we have had our shit for 15-20 years,now lets hope its lasts as long for them also,maybe 1% of me,maybe,agrees with you,dont want em to go bust,just sit in the low ends of the shit for a long time.

I agree, they can sit down at the bottom of the league 2 for as long as you like, I still maintain the minute one or two bigger clubs start going down the pan, the rot will set in and many more will follow.

Sweeney Todd

Apr 24, 2008
Oxford/Lancing
Amazing that despite the carnage this club went through, what with our ground being sold from under us to a profiteering thief, having two years playing home games 60 miles away, then coming back and playing at a rented athletics track for ten years, whilst funding a massively complex and costly planning application for a new stadium, the Albion has NEVER gone into administration.

I guess that just shows the calibre of chairman and directors we have had down here.

You are absolutely right, the operative word being "never": not twice, not even once. And, with all our problems, we still played three seasons in the Championship.

Had we lived way beyond our means, instead of living within them, we might be where Palace are now. We might even have spent a season in the Premiership, taken pots of Murdoch's money and still be on the brink of financial meltdown.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Dread to think what there away figures will be when they drop into the bottom three and lose key players.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
The only people we owed money to were Albion directors.

We hung on in there but it seems Palace will fleece everyone just like all the others have done who have run for administration because they`ve spent money they did not have. 10 point deductions are not enough of a punishment IMO. Automatic relegation and then a 10 point penalty for 2 seasons I say.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
What's it to you ,are you a fag hag?You spend enough time with this lot.

Come on the bluebird's:clap2::clap2:

His post count is lower than yours on here. He has spent less time on here than you.

Give us a kiss

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here