Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace go into administration...

teaboy

Jul 5, 2003
My house
Never good for clubs to be threatened. I know how we felt, and I wouldn't wish it on anyone. Hopefully things will be ok.

On second thoughts, how much will it cost to buy them, and how quickly can we scrape it together? I'd just LOVE to see them playing in Blue and White... ;)

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
with comments like that........You need help.....

If you and many on here want to be gods in saving football clubs then so be it.Many also don't go around saving football clubs as thats bloody life.:shrug:

Why would i need help?
Surely not wanting help from palace is a good thing?

Christ some people on here:censored:

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
If you and many on here want to be gods in saving football clubs then so be it.Many also don't go around saving football clubs as thats bloody life.:shrug:

Why would i need help?
Surely not wanting help from palace is a good thing?

Christ some people on here:censored:

Your comments were quite clearly aimed back at the good work done by many for the REMF, totally unecessary.

I personally do not want to be a "God" as you put it,and save any football club, I suggest you read the contents of my post's a bit more closely regarding this subject, and you will plainly see my opinions of clubs getting into situations like this.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Palace will have to sell Moses just to pay the Administrator's fees.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Not really celebrating, if you haven't got rivals that frankly what's the point.

The only thing that annoys about situations like this is when local businessman, St.Johns etc.. get shafted at the expenses of players wages.

Silly rule that "football debts" first one, there has to better way of stopping teams spending money they haven't got.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Come on Palace fans, have a sense of humour. You've gone into administration, not been bloody liquidated. You won't go bust: like every other club you'll moan about how terrible it all is, pay your creditors a derisory amount and flog a player or two, before getting taken over, wiping out the debts and re-emerging stronger for it. Nobody ever goes
bust...look at Leeds, Saints, even little clubs like Swindon and Rotherham get over it.

So spare us the drama: I wouldn't wish for you to disappear, and I'm sure most on here are the same, but I am more than happy to enjoy your points deduction and the sight of Simon Jordan getting his arse thoroughly spanked. And obviously I hope you get relegated, because I am a lifelong Albion fan and obliged to revel in your misfortune. No hard feelings though :lolol:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Ooops, double post.

I wandered lonely as a cloud...

Paul Skinback

Oct 3, 2009
Palace will have to sell Moses just to pay the Administrator's fees.

Dya think? We were going to have to sell him anyway just to get through the season.

I've seen some of the other posts on here, some saying that they wanted to buy our players on the cheap. I think Moses will go in a week or so, 2-3M which is cheap for the most promising talent outside of the Premiership, and even if we took a zero off the price, your owner wouldn't buy him because he has done his bollox on the stadium (which will be the nuts). If the 'red tops' are to be believed, Moses is being monitored by some of Europes finest and was always destined for bigger things.

I'm undecided at this moment in time whether or not today is good for us. Whatever way, we won't be playing you next year. Enjoy our shit times!!

For the uncouth and dimwits who wsh us out of business, f*** you in advance.

For the sensible who have been onto 'The Hol', thanks for the messages of support.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
most plaace fan knew this was comming and half exspected it tomorrow at the high court ,players will be sold 10 points will be lost,but life still goes on ,we are good enough to avoid relegation and so one will pick the club up and the ground on the cheap as the owners are in admin as well and push the club into the future

If only it was that simple. You are in administration for a reason, the club are millions in debt and there is absolutely no certainty that the Selhurst park site will simply be given away for next to nothing.

Business that lose millions even when given away are hardly the most attractive proposition.

I wish you well, but it is hardly great news.

Last edited:

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Isn,t this the second time they`ve welshed on their debts and ran off crying ?

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
_42370945_02ghanachelsea.jpg

I played on a pitch like that with 3,000+ spectators. The goals would fall to pieces everytime there was contact resulting in a delay in play. Not the sort of turf you would want to slide or dive on. My knees have never quite recovered :nono:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here