Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace Giving Tickets For Free

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Free tickets for the Blackpool game on the 27th. Desperate to get fans in to Smelhurst, or is it really 'for the community' after the riots?

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Speaking of poor attendances, did anyone see Crawley's gate last night? 2,900 with 900 Southend fans. Where are the fans going to come from?

MaggieT83

Oct 26, 2010
Pulborough
I would suggest its the former. As they don't sell out anyway they can afford to give out 1000 free's but I don't know how the paying supporters will feel about this

Free tickets for the Blackpool game on the 27th. Desperate to get fans in to Smelhurst, or is it really 'for the community' after the riots?

Didn't he say the tickets were for the 3 emergency services, who could re-distribute to the worst affected communties after they have what they want?

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Didn't he say the tickets were for the 3 emergency services, who could re-distribute to the worst affected communties after they have what they want?

They'll burn shithurst down, no point looting it, nothing of value.

GBCPFC

Aug 17, 2011
The club have given 1000 tickets away, some to the emergency services, some to the families most affected by the riots.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
'Shithurst Park', how clever. That is almost as good as 'Palarse'.

To be brutal I wasn't overly happy with it and was in two minds about just going for 'Selhurst' but idiocy won out in the end. I trust you'll be a honorary member of the glorious blue and white army tonight cheering us on to victory?

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
The club have given 1000 tickets away, some to the emergency services, some to the families most affected by the riots.

Fair play to them. Lots of people were badly affected by the riots and it's only right that the local club does something to show its support for its local community. Ooh listen to me being nice about them (the wifey must have put something in my tea).

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Yeah but let's be fair, they could give away 10,000 and still not fill the stadium.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove

Steveapps71

May 9, 2011
Brighton land

it is a nice gesture for the emergency services etc....i would joke saying havent these people been through enough then they have to go to palace aswell...
but i wont make a cheap joke, its great the local club are doing something for their community good on em....hopefully one day we will get rid of chavs that are happy to
steal & burn their own communities

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Free tickets for the emergency services ? I guess most of them will be given away by OB to offenders as a form of community payback :wink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here