Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace GIVE AWAY season tickets

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
As someone already pointed out - half the population of everywhere have divorced their chldren (and certainly never married the mother) - I have this vision of a "typical" Croydon mother: 5 kids each accompanied to a match by a different father....... queue at her front door longer than at the turnstiles at Selhurst Park. Cruel but irresistable image.

VAL1850

Nov 22, 2008
Beachy Head & WSU
Agree ... Imagine if you were the only one watching. At least this way it creates an illusion that your not alone.

In that case they could always do a Dartford

snv14387.jpg

The Fifth Column

Lazy mug
Nov 30, 2010
Hangleton
As an Albion fan for over 37 years I see it as my supporters duty to take every available opportunity to belittle, slag off and comment on the shitness of the scummy Croydon no-marks. There are only around half a dozen of them posting on here regularly these days and whilst they make valiant attempts to fight their corner, the rest of them are sensible enough to realise we are in the ascendancy and they skulk off to their flea infested multi occupancy hovels to lick their wounds.

As an Albion fan for over 37 years I see it as my supporters duty to take every available opportunity to belittle, slag off and comment on the shitness of the scummy Croydon no-marks. There are only around half a dozen of them posting on here regularly these days and whilst they make valiant attempts to fight their corner, the rest of them are sensible enough to realise we are in the ascendancy and they skulk off to their flea infested multi occupancy hovels to lick their wounds.

You use your tongue prettier than a twenty dollar whore.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
So do we pretty much have three times as many season ticket holders this season as Palace do?

seagull_in_malaysia

Aug 18, 2006
Reading
I was talking to a Palace supporter at my university last year and I mentioned how much my BHA ST cost. His response was "Why don't you just get an under-10 ticket, that's what I do". :ffsparr: I didn't realise until now he probably got his U-10 ticket for free :lolol:

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
I was talking to a Palace supporter at my university last year and I mentioned how much my BHA ST cost. His response was "Why don't you just get an under-10 ticket, that's what I do". :ffsparr: I didn't realise until now he probably got his U-10 ticket for free :lolol:

Bless him, kind of defeats the whole "support" your club, saying that cant blame him for not paying to watch them

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Posted last week on BBS by their Joint Chairman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC2010
8250 sold so far which is 750 short of last season's total - but still 6 weeks to go till the start of the season. Although we "sold" 9000 last season we didn't receive any income from 2000 of those as they were long-term Jordan deals.

:D

And only a few short weeks ago hadn't they sold 2000 more than at the same time last year :lol:

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Actually under ten years of age........ Not mental age.

Oooh you bitch, Questions.

Lol. Give them to kids you don't like as a backhanded insult.

We should just get thousands of them, then watch all the Palace mongs come on here and gloat about how they've sold 20,000 season tickets. Then laugh at their 9,000 attendances whn nobody turns up. Actually they'd probably still announce it as 20,000.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Under 10s season ticket (for the family stand) at the Amex is just £50, which is pretty much giving it away.

I don't understand the obsession with Palace and what they are doing/not doing, or who they are selling for X amount of money.

Rivals yes, but FFS concentrate more on what your own club is doing...

OK an U10 ST is available in the Family Stand for £50. If an adult wants to use the ticket for a midweek match it has to be upgraded and paid for , plus relocation to another part of the ground providing there are any seats to move to (2 or possibly more seats together)

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
Under 10s season ticket (for the family stand) at the Amex is just £50, which is pretty much giving it away.

I don't understand the obsession with Palace and what they are doing/not doing, or who they are selling for X amount of money.

Rivals yes, but FFS concentrate more on what your own club is doing...

However, you cannot use a child's £65 family stand ticket (it was more thias season) for an adult, you need to both upgrade and (if its all adults in the group) move.

Myself and my 9yo are STHs and I would welcome being able to use his ticket for my step daughter (14) or another adult, without the hassle of getting the ticket upgraded for a game we would otherwise miss completely. It would only happen for evening kick-offs and, ultimately, what does it matter to the club who is in the seat, provided they are there, spending money and cheering on the Albion when numbers would otherwise be down because 7:45 KO's, in my opinion, finish too late for a 9yo to attend (during term time).

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
However, you cannot use a child's £65 family stand ticket (it was more thias season) for an adult, you need to both upgrade and (if its all adults in the group) move.

Myself and my 9yo are STHs and I would welcome being able to use his ticket for my step daughter (14) or another adult, without the hassle of getting the ticket upgraded for a game we would otherwise miss completely. It would only happen for evening kick-offs and, ultimately, what does it matter to the club who is in the seat, provided they are there, spending money and cheering on the Albion when numbers would otherwise be down because 7:45 KO's, in my opinion, finish too late for a 9yo to attend (during term time).

In reality, surely anybody can use the season ticket? You just swipe it at the barrier and in you go?

Janbha

Dec 5, 2008
Hove
brighton realised a few years ago the need to get more youngsters watching and are right up there with the best with the work they do promoting brighton and hove albion to youngsters , this could be clearly seen last season with a large number of kids / families making up the crowd , any club who fails to promote itself to its future possible paying customer needs its head tested , so palace are simply doing what all clubs should and thats encourage more kids to go watch.

even if its in a run down ramshackled arena , we of all people know getting the kids interested has payed big dividends .

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
In reality, surely anybody can use the season ticket? You just swipe it at the barrier and in you go?

Different lights come up on the turnstile for u10 u18 senior citizen and adult tickets which the stewards watch for

philsussex

Dec 9, 2006
Good Old Sussex By the Sea

Quite right. These days, it's becoming easier and easier to perform that duty :D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here