Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace Fans

South Coast Eagle

Oct 2, 2009
Correction - about THREE of our 25,000-odd fans thought that.

Also I like that you're admitting that you're punching above your weight, seeing as you are only 2 points clear of us and we are definitely not punching above our weight in terms of results so far this season. Bodes well.

Why would I not be honest? As I stated, any sensible fan would say that we are seeing that we are in the best position that we have been for a long time with a squad that really is not that much different to last season, albeit our Acadamy kids have matured in to their roles. I find it hard to agree with you though that you are not also punching above your weight looking at the established Premiership/Championship teams in our league with better quality players & more depth in their squads.

As my fellow fan stated, that was a very arrogant comment & I hope come the end of the season you don't have egg on your face.

South Coast Eagle

Oct 2, 2009
I don't see why that's shocking. We had a very good run at the start of the season whereas Palace didn't. Then Palace had a good run and we were poor. Put together, we are a few points away from them. However, it doesn't negate the fact they recently had a very good run when we hit bad form.

Spot on.

On the pitch the two teams are evenly matched with palace just pipping it at the moment.

Off the pitch in the stands there is no doubt who is winning it - :albion2:

Palace can't hold a candle to our support - two bob supporters.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Aw c'mon Sir Nigel how long does it take to put up ONE roll of wallpaper in a caravan...try to do better please!

It might have been 2 rolls of wallpaper , Sir Nigel lives in a "Executive Park Home". :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here