Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace Fans

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Who cares?

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Responding to the thread title "Palace Fans"........

Is the answer...... c*nts?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
We've won ONE match in TEN yet Palace are still only TWO points ahead of us. Shows how turd they've really been.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
You really should think before you post, no matter how 'turd' we have been this season as you put it, you have undoubtably been turdier as the league table evidences.

Eh? All I did was post facts. Can't really dispute them. My point is you haven't really taken advantage of our terrible form at all, have you? All your fans give it the biggun about being much better than us yet after 9 games without a win you're still very, very easily within touching distance.

God help you lot when we actually start playing and have half of our first team fit. Savour the 3-1, itll be the highlight of your season.

Aug 17, 2011
Sevenoaks
God help you lot when we actually start playing and have half of our first team fit. Savour the 3-1, itll be the highlight of your season.

Are half your first team unfit ? that will explain it then. didnt realise you were playing 5 or 6 reserves.
re your form ... i dont judge our success or otherwise by our position in relation to Brighton.

re Selhurst, even if you beat us it will only square things up, wont be the first team ever to beat us in the league at our new stadium though :)

Comedy Steve

We're f'ing brilliant
Oct 20, 2003
BN6
Anyway, they're above us at the moment, and fair play to them as i thought they'd really struggle this year.

Yeah, agree. Those Palace fans I know and speak to were expecting a raw year and frankly they're overjoyed at the mo. Many of them don't expect it to last but are pretty happy as things stand.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Are half your first team unfit ? that will explain it then. didnt realise you were playing 5 or 6 reserves.
re your form ... i dont judge our success or otherwise by our position in relation to Brighton.

re Selhurst, even if you beat us it will only square things up, wont be the first team ever to beat us in the league at our new stadium though :)

Crystal Palace
01 Speroni
02 Clyne
03 Wright (Iversen 80)
05 McCarthy
06 Gardner
21 Moxey yellow card
08 Dikgacoi (Williams 71)
15 Jedinak
11 Scannell (Easter 74)
16 Zaha
17 Murray

Where are the 5/6 reserves?

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea

I don't wanna be an arse but let's be honest. If we had beaten Palace 3-1 at their place it would have been the highlight of our season. Certainly I can't think of anything giving me more pleasure, other than perhaps knocking them out in the FA Cup too.

As pointed out they have the bragging rights having been the first team in the league to leave the AmEx with all three points. I f***ing HATE this fact, but let's not rewrite history. It happened.

Be fair, Palace are doing a lot better than any of us, and indeed many of their own fans could have expected. We are in no position to brag having FINALLY won a game.

The league table doesn't lie. We need to up our game, get some more victories, overturn the deficit in points, overtake our fiercest rivals AND better a 2 goal margin of victory when we get our chance of revenge at Selhurst next year.

Until we get to exact a humiliation upon them like they gave us, we should keep f***ing quiet to be honest

Littlehampton Palace

Littlehampton Based Palac
Nov 5, 2007
LITTLEHAMPTON
There was I thinking all BHA fans were total :tosser::tosser::tosser::tosser:'s

Then a decent one pops up and tells it how it is:thumbsup:

I don't wanna be an arse but let's be honest. If we had beaten Palace 3-1 at their place it would have been the highlight of our season. Certainly I can't think of anything giving me more pleasure, other than perhaps knocking them out in the FA Cup too.

As pointed out they have the bragging rights having been the first team in the league to leave the AmEx with all three points. I f***ing HATE this fact, but let's not rewrite history. It happened.

Be fair, Palace are doing a lot better than any of us, and indeed many of their own fans could have expected. We are in no position to brag having FINALLY won a game.

The league table doesn't lie. We need to up our game, get some more victories, overturn the deficit in points, overtake our fiercest rivals AND better a 2 goal margin of victory when we get our chance of revenge at Selhurst next year.

Beat us 5-0 And be higher than us in the football world for decades then you can start making noise until then Ssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Until we get to exact a humiliation upon them like they gave us, we should keep f***ing quiet to be honest
Now thats a fact:lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol:

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
It's all over for A Town Called Malice FC, the rot has set in, no goals in so many hours of football I can't even count them and FFS Murray still holds up a lovely ball, but what use is that when your manager's tactically inept? Victor Moses had the right idea when he left them for Wigan - a much bigger club than Palace could ever hope to be.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here