Palace fans to burn McShane's shirt?

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
unlikely to be a palace fan , the current bid is the same price as a beautiful

caravan460a_1575148g.jpg

so the temptation to spend it on a shirt seems a little dreamy

Perhaps you should message him back with a brief description of REMF and how it's supported by Palace fans, including the Brighton Marathon thread.

just a thought.

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
Here's my theory.

Brighton fan said that (that's if anybody said it at all), you post it on here, more people bid, more money for REMF :shrug:

Pretty obvious.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Perhaps you should message him back with a brief description of REMF and how it's supported by Palace fans, including the Brighton Marathon thread.

just a thought.

To be honest, if he pays up then REMF benefits, he can get his mum to wear it whilst he shags her if he wants.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
If he wins he can do what he likes with it. It's for charity and it's only a shirt anyway.

Imagine if the Andy Johnson 5-0 hattrick shirt came up for grabs on ebay. Anyone on here sad enough to bid, just to be able to burn it? Thought not.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
To be honest, if he pays up then REMF benefits, he can get his mum to wear it whilst he shags her if he wants.

He probably won't pay up - his mum still owes my dog money.

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
How's Doobye Hart's Shirt? I'm going up Burj Khalifa next Friday. Kids will be in their seagulls kits.

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
If he wins he can do what he likes with it. It's for charity and it's only a shirt anyway.

Imagine if the Andy Johnson 5-0 hattrick shirt came up for grabs on ebay. Anyone on here sad enough to bid, just to be able to burn it? Thought not.

I'd wear it. They might play me. Except that I've got a full head of hair.

But I could easily fall over in the penalty area if pushed.

thejackal

Throbbing Member
Oct 22, 2008
Brighthelmstone
I'd be inclined not to accept bids from users with 0 feedback, particularly for a high-value item like this.

If that really is a Palace fan with 0 f/b who's threatening to burn it if he wins, I can tell you now with 99% certainty that he ain't gonna pay for it!

It's a spoof account and he's just wasting your time. Probably.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
How's Doobye Hart's Shirt? I'm going up Burj Khalifa next Friday. Kids will be in their seagulls kits.

A bit hot. Going to send you a pm this afternoon for Seagulls over UAE meet-up/beer potential.

Seagulls kits up Burj Khalifa? Just proves Albion remain on top once again...

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
As long as it's paid for then I wouldn't be too fussed what he does with it. Not as if we'd all be expecting to see it again even if a Brighton fan won it, so as long as he coughs up, it's his.

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
I'd be inclined not to accept bids from users with 0 feedback, particularly for a high-value item like this.

If that really is a Palace fan with 0 f/b who's threatening to burn it if he wins, I can tell you now with 99% certainty that he ain't gonna pay for it!

It's a spoof account and he's just wasting your time. Probably.

Agree that it is a fake account, and he probably won't pay up.
Though your idea of 0 feedback, will mean B&HA fans who haven't used eBay before will be unfairly punished.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
He'll probably being trying to pay for it with a moody credit card anyway.

exactly , I'm going with a non-payment anyways

anyways he "wastes" money on something he's going to burn , REMF profits from such - who is the bigger mug?

thejackal

Throbbing Member
Oct 22, 2008
Brighthelmstone
Agree that it is a fake account, and he probably won't pay up.
Though your idea of 0 feedback, will mean B&HA fans who haven't used eBay before will be unfairly punished.

Yeah, that is a problem I know.

Thing is, zero feedback either points to a new user or a scam - either of which spells TROUBLE for the seller.

I have been stung a *few* times by deadbeat bidders, people not understanding how ebay works etc. that I now insist that anyone with a f/b rating of less than 5 contact me first so that I can at least get a feel for them. Let them make their mistakes with someone else's auction.

Last edited:

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
As long as it's paid for then I wouldn't be too fussed what he does with it. Not as if we'd all be expecting to see it again even if a Brighton fan won it, so as long as he coughs up, it's his.

If an Albion fan won it, they could always put in display at the amex museum until we fill it with trophys!

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
to be fair it will lose a bit of importance as we do the double over them next season

assuming they stay up - then what significance does a shirt worn when we beat a lower league team once hold?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here