Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace fans convinced he is coming back to us.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Is Glenn the booby prize after a summer of trying to find a striker to play for us in this division and failing miserbely

If Murray was playing for us up front with CMS against Hull we would have won that game quite comfortably based on the highlight. Just my opinion like but Hull just wouldn't have been able to handle it.

Coincidentally it was good to see CMS named in the Suns Championship team of the week, despite not scoring.

Nickols4

May 25, 2011
Dorking, Surrey.
I thought Bloom confirmed to fans on the train back from Hull on Saturday that a striker would be in by Tuesday but it wouldn't be Bobby or Muzza?

D

Deleted member 18477

If Murray was playing for us up front with CMS against Hull we would have won that game quite comfortably based on the highlight. Just my opinion like but Hull just wouldn't have been able to handle it.

Coincidentally it was good to see CMS named in the Suns Championship team of the week, despite not scoring.

Thank you for that. You've now got me buzzing for 2moro night! Come on macca!

Nathan

Jan 8, 2010
I thought Bloom confirmed to fans on the train back from Hull on Saturday that a striker would be in by Tuesday but it wouldn't be Bobby or Muzza?

Is this the poker player Tony Bloom we are talking about? I am sure he is happy to talk to fans about the club, but i can't see him giving away too much info on deals that are about to take place. Fair enough if he did rule out bobby and muzza, but he could just be bluffing.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

That's because he played a blinder by all accounts. Looks very sharp. Unfortunately, you wouldn't really have known this due to so many anti CMS fans, who are still slating him because he didn't score in one game, sespite being our MOM according to many :facepalm:

_52165266_halo_bike.jpg

leigull

Sep 26, 2010

Who would you have left out though? It's going to be interesting to see how we develop our tactics/formations if we do get this elusive striker sorted. Surely we're buying one to help CMS rather than rotating with him, so who do you leave out? We need a winger to give us much needed width, Barnes will surely keep his place, but then you have to fit in Vicente too. Will he be moved out wide? Suppose this is a classic case of the 'nice headache' that's often talked about for managers.

Nickols4

May 25, 2011
Dorking, Surrey.
Is this the poker player Tony Bloom we are talking about? I am sure he is happy to talk to fans about the club, but i can't see him giving away too much info on deals that are about to take place. Fair enough if he did rule out bobby and muzza, but he could just be bluffing.

Very good point.

D

Deleted member 18477

Who would you have left out though? It's going to be interesting to see how we develop our tactics/formations if we do get this elusive striker sorted. Surely we're buying one to help CMS rather than rotating with him, so who do you leave out? We need a winger to give us much needed width, Barnes will surely keep his place, but then you have to fit in Vicente too. Will he be moved out wide? Suppose this is a classic case of the 'nice headache' that's often talked about for managers.

Leave noone out. We played with 3 strikers a lot at Withdean. Murray, CMS, Barnes, Vicente, crofts, Bridcutt.

The headache comes when both Buckley and lualua are fit.

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
Both Nooney and KLL had good games at Hull, so who starts will be an interesting call for Gus.

I'm guessing that Buckley will be on the bench. I wouldn't mind seeing Buckers have a go at the main strikers role if CMS or Barnes dont hit the target.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here