Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace fans buying tickets for the 27th

Hornblower

Jul 7, 2003
Does anyone actually know what the arrangements are for the Palace fans? I had heard that the only way Palace fans could get tickets for the game was if they booked on to one of the official coaches leaving Selhurst and that they would not be given their match tickets until they get off the coach at the Amex. This makes good sense from a security point of view and also means that the only Palace fans travelling on the trains will be chancers with no tickets just coming down for a ruck.

SE25

Banned
Feb 19, 2005
Oh South London...
Does anyone actually know what the arrangements are for the Palace fans? I had heard that the only way Palace fans could get tickets for the game was if they booked on to one of the official coaches leaving Selhurst and that they would not be given their match tickets until they get off the coach at the Amex. This makes good sense from a security point of view and also means that the only Palace fans travelling on the trains will be chancers with no tickets just coming down for a ruck.

Haven't heard about this arrangement. I've got a ticket and will be travelling by train.

eagles #1

May 7, 2004
London
Incorrect. We have the freedom of Brighton, and will royally take the piss wherever we are. :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here