Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Palace Fans Biggest Fear

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
No, it's just "Compare and contrast". Kaz was never in Wilf's league as a winger. Neither is Knocky, another "better than Wilf" claimant.

That's your opinion and as palace fanboy I would not have expected anything less.

38 posts since 2013. This isn't another one of Dougie's accounts is it mods?:whistle:

theboybilly

Olise is such a no brainer transfer cannot understand how palace pulled this off without competition?

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

Especially as he publicly stated he wasn't interested in a move to Selhurst according to some Palace fans which has left them feeling a bit 'meh' about this transfer. Palace were seemingly the only club to think the release clause fee worth it.

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
Rivalry aside I genuinely can’t understand why any player would choose to go there.

They pay well over the odds in salary - that's a damn fine reason for going there. If I was offered £40k per week at Palace or £20k per week at Watford I'd choose palace regardless of my feelings about them.

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
Rivalry aside I genuinely can’t understand why any player would choose to go there.

Well, brand new spanking training facilities and Academy, 8 years in the premier league new exciting manager who a lot of boys a few years ago would look up to, a team known for bringing youth through and whether you like it or not one of the noisiest fan base… and in London.

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
Well, brand new spanking training facilities and Academy, 8 years in the premier league new exciting manager who a lot of boys a few years ago would look up to, a team known for bringing youth through and whether you like it or not one of the noisiest fan base… and in London.

I forgot an original 1922 football stand well loved by the nation and a third world experience in the loos in the Arthur Waite stand….��

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick

You mean your noisiest fans (who have to have a drum) stand at the front where the mics are and give the illusion they are ‘one of the noisiest’.

As for ‘in London’ :lolol:

You also missed out how you only fill your ground when your in the PL. Your fans are very noisy when they are threatening your players, I’ll give you that.

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch
You mean your noisiest fans (who have to have a drum) stand at the front where the mics are and give the illusion they are ‘one of the noisiest’.

I’ve kept off this thread as I’ve not really had anything to add.

But I feel the need to point out that you really are ignorant on this point.

Feck me, how many posts were made on NSC ripping the piss out of Parish when the Fanatics were allowed to take over the seats of long term season ticket seats in the central blocks at the back of the stand?

Did the next two seasons just past you by?

bhadebenhams

Mar 14, 2009
Feck me, how many posts were made on NSC ripping the piss out of Parish when the Fanatics were allowed to take over the seats of long term season ticket seats in the central blocks at the back of the stand?

Quite a few. Many Albion fans have mates who support Palace too. We want you to lose every match and vice versa and that’s how it should be. We’ll give each other some stick but still have a few beers with each other, as rivalries should be.

Having an owner who gives blocks of tickets to a bunch of hoodied goons for a cup final when families and friends couldn’t sit together is out of order though. That’s not anti Palace, it’s anti Parish.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I’ve kept off this thread as I’ve not really had anything to add.

But I feel the need to point out that you really are ignorant on this point.

Did the next two seasons just past you by?

Not at all passed me by! The distant wooooahs were much quieter since then - still just hear that fecking drum
though. 100% used to have extra sound things placed by - esp with bt sport so I heard… :whistle: Was never an atmosphere tho - just a lot of wooooah and the odd Saff Lundun in there :lol:

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
Well, brand new spanking training facilities and Academy.

Completed it 7 years ago. Only just starting to bare fruit now, with talks of offers in the region of £50m, for England's Ben White [emoji3], which, I believe, would pay for the Academy since its been in operation, or there abouts.

The thing with keeping Cat 1 status, is you must invest heavily in it to keep it up to the level required.

I think Palace fans genuinely think they will bare fruit within in a few years, but I don't think it works like that. Is Parish and Co. Willing to invest heavily in yours? From what I have read, they have been a bit backwards at coming forwards with the old cash and want out.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Completed it 7 years ago. Only just starting to bare fruit now, with talks of offers in the region of £50m, for England's Ben White [emoji3], which, I believe, would pay for the Academy since its been in operation, or there abouts.

The thing with keeping Cat 1 status, is you must invest heavily in it to keep it up to the level required.

I think Palace fans genuinely think they will bare fruit within in a few years, but I don't think it works like that. Is Parish and Co. Willing to invest heavily in yours? From what I have read, they have been a bit backwards at coming forwards with the old cash and want out.

12 of last seasons under 18’s squad have signed pro deals now, not a bad crop for the first Cat 1 harvest.

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
12 of last seasons under 18’s squad have signed pro deals now, not a bad crop for the first Cat 1 harvest.
Wow amazing. Do you actually understand the step up from 18's to 23s to first team?

Is Parish and Co. going to invest in the academy? Can they afford too?

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here