Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Palace Fans Biggest Fear

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
It appears they are favourites to sign the most Crystal Palace player there has ever been, Eddie Nketiah.

I'm not sure what to make of him really. I don't think I'd be desperate for us to sign him. He's 25 and seems to have hung around at Arsenal for just a bit too long. No mug I'm sure, but I feel like Arsenal have been clinging on to him just in case.

Shaktarman

Sep 19, 2022
Everyone taking the piss out of @Dougie but he’s uploaded his video to YouTube. Got his grandson a drum and some serious firm clobber with goggles - doing football the right way. The CPFC2010 version way.

ThePaddy

Aug 27, 2013
Sam Johnstone is too good to be a second choice keeper and he knows it. It's only fair that he goes to start somewhere. Hopefully we can make a decent profit on him!

Peppermint Tea

Aug 31, 2007
Sam Johnstone is too good to be a second choice keeper and he knows it. It's only fair that he goes to start somewhere. Hopefully we can make a decent profit on him!
Sure you’ll have money in the bank for him, but who’s now the back up to Henderson? I always thought Johnstone was better.

Presume you’ll drop cash on Ahamada though…

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
Sure you’ll have money in the bank for him, but who’s now the back up to Henderson? I always thought Johnstone was better.

Presume you’ll drop cash on Ahamada though…
At the moment it’s Remi Matthews who’s 3rd keeper, but if Sam goes I would hope they would replace him. Although palace did buy a 21 year old keeper last week but I know nothing about him.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
I might book mark this 😁

Olise is / was a crown jewel much too good for palace as he will show in the champions league. Anderson, can’t say no to that sort of money for a 28 year old who is not in the managers plans. Glasner has added his players to the squad with 2 out and 3 in so far.

The lesson Glasner will learn is don’t sub a defensive Central midfielder with a attacking midfielder who plays on the right, who’s first contribution was to lose the ball then let Wan- Bissaka run the length of the pitch to set up the goal when the games 0.0 every one around me and including me thought it was a “strange” sub…but there you go.
Was he really not in the manager's plans?
Or is that just football fan sour grapes?

Decent level centre back, who has always looked better in the games between us than Guehi ever did.
I find it hard to believe he would not have been considered a useful squad player.

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
Was he really not in the manager's plans?
Or is that just football fan sour grapes?

Decent level centre back, who has always looked better in the games between us than Guehi ever did.
I find it hard to believe he would not have been considered a useful squad player.
Well according to most on here he was pony and we were fleecing Fulham, so it shows it’s a game of opinions.

Peppermint Tea

Aug 31, 2007
And a very good prospect 👍
How exciting for you.

We’ve got one or two of those…

Hinshelwood
Verbruggen*
Ayari*
Sarmiento*
Enciso*
Baleba*
Ferguson*
Gruda
Adingra*
Joao Pedro*
Rutter
Minteh*
Cozier-Duberry
Yalcouyé
Barco*
Buonanotte*
Osman*

All, I repeat, all are under 23.

(* already full internationals).

Last edited:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
And a very good prospect 👍
Is he heck. He'll end up moving permanently to a lower league club and then drifting into non league. Absolutely no chance that guy ever becomes your first choice keeper. You're looking through red and blue tinted specs there just because he's a lifelong Palace fan :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here