Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Palace Fans Biggest Fear

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Talk Sport discussing how Palarse could be in relegation trouble (with Bmuff and Everton's form picking up) and that Roy's position is starting to look iffy.
Sadly, Luton, Sheff Utd and Burnley are so poor, it’s hard to see beyond those three for the drop.

No matter how rubbish our Croydon friends are, they’ll probably be saved once again by there being three teams more mediocre than them.

Rinse and repeat. How exciting to be a Palarse fan, with this Groundhog Day style outcome to look forward to every year.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
He is very prickly in his old age.
Didn't take age for him to be prickly. Think he has always been an arsehole, arrogant person.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
Always hated the title of this thread. It's kind of growing on me these days though.

Roy's post-match interview last night was a thing of beauty. An epic combination of MacMillan's "You've never had it so good" and Marie Antionette's "Let them eat cake".
He is very prickly in his old age.

The clip I keep hearing repeated? Where he says something about his feeling about Palace as a supporter is them as a 4th Division side and implying that the fans should be grateful just to be in the top division as they are above their natural place... (I may be paraphrasing slightly)

MTSeagulls

Sep 18, 2019
The clip I keep hearing repeated? Where he says something about his feeling about Palace as a supporter is them as a 4th Division side and implying that the fans should be grateful just to be in the top division as they are above their natural place... (I may be paraphrasing slightly)
Similar to Potter's 'history lesson' statement.

Flounce

Nov 15, 2006
Think it may be time to change Agent Hodgson for Agent Potter.

Feel sorry for the decent poster @loz we’ve all been there but would be good to get the opinions of @Dougie and @Se20
You’ll need to wait until the day we lose and they win. Dougie is a child and can’t handle losing and posting on here, not complaining though, he has nothing worthwhile to say EVER.

MTSeagulls

Sep 18, 2019
You’ll need to wait until the day we lose and they win. Dougie is a child and can’t handle losing and posting on here, not complaining though, he has nothing worthwhile to say EVER.
It last posted on November 8th after the weekend we drew with Everton and they beat Burnley 2-0.
Not a peep since then funny enough which is usual form from the cowardly troll.

No that's not the one I've heard.

He says something about when he was growing up as a Palace fan they were a 4th division sometimes 3rd division team, and that playing in the top division was beyond their wildest dreams.

The tone of it was basically that the fans have been spoilt and expect to be in the top division and winning games but that is unrealistic. (Again I may be paraphrasing / reading between the lines :wink: )

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Their next 6 league fixtures look good, loads of points to play for there.

(Obviously, they’ll beat us, after we have 20 shots on goal, 87% of possession, and they get a spawney one off Dunky arse)

Attachments

• IMG_6367.jpeg
    IMG_6367.jpeg
    369.9 KB · Views: 134

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here