Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Palace Fans Biggest Fear

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
It seems you’ll have no excuses for not finishing above us next season ???

I've been meaning to ask you, what does your signature mean on your BBS profile?

thereichstuff.png

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Ahhhh she’s back from her ban! Was so nice without it.

‘ Dougie
Major infraction (= short ban) for trolling. Cumulative infraction points are nearing an automatic’

Could this be the beginning of the end for the resident **** ? :thumbsup:

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Has Dougie had more bans than Palace have players yet?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Has Dougie had more bans than Palace have players yet?

Word on the streets of sarf Lundun is he’s gonna be permanently out by Xmas and just a reader - any attempts at more accounts (like we all know she will) are going to be blocked. Mods meeting - secret location - last week.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
It seems you’ll have no excuses for not finishing above us next season ???

Was hoping this prick was gone forever. No shame have you, you idiot.

Outed as a pathetic troll and still comes snivelling back. And starts by trolling.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Was hoping this prick was gone forever. No shame have you, you idiot.

Outed as a pathetic troll and still comes snivelling back. And starts by trolling.

Not wishing to be an arse, despite the fact that I'm aware of the fact I'm just about to be an arse but:-

What does your post do other than encourage him/her to be here more?

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
Not wishing to be an arse, despite the fact that I'm aware of the fact I'm just about to be an arse but:-

All part of the plan.:whistle:

If she is here she will be trolling. She is incapable of doing anything else. More trolling = permaban.

Short term pain for long term gain:wave:

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton

Well I didn't make any comment on him/her during it's deserved ban as I didn't want to encourage it to return. But it couldn't help itself and returns with yet another pathetic comment.

Have enjoyed Loz' contributions but this idiot Douglas needs to be banned permanently.

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
Apparently they're close to signing Marc Guehi from Chelsea, good defender if it happens.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
5 year contract signed today.

I have to admit I have never heard of him before.

If he’s good:

1 down, 12 to go.

If he’s not:

13 to go.

Bring on the season :)

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
5 year contract signed today.

I have to admit I have never heard of him before.

Been on loan at Swansea and played England U21. 20 million is rumoured to be the price. Not the tallest but well thought of all around. Seems a lot for a player who not yet made a PL squad but potentially could be a cracking deal long term if he matches his potential

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Been on loan at Swansea and played England U21. 20 million is rumoured to be the price. Not the tallest but well thought of all around. Seems a lot for a player who not yet made a PL squad but potentially could be a cracking deal long term if he matches his potential

How Much!!

Surely not.

He might be good and everything, but isn't that 40% of their budget gone on 1 player??

Edit: - Probably rising to £20m with a 40% sell on or something stupid.

Last edited:

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
Looks like Palace are going for youngsters now. Olise from Reading and now this CB from Chelsea. Only real experience is at Championship level. Not to say that he doesn't have bags of potential but they are certainly looking like they are changing direction very quickly from a team with bags of experience to one with very little. Going to be interesting to see how they go. £20m surely can't be right though?!

Just seen that the fee is in the range of £15m-£20m which Chelsea thought they couldn't turn down. I'm not surprised!
How much did we spend on Tariq .....£3m?
Could be a good signing but it's a hell of a risk at that price.

Last edited:

Codner pharmaceuticals

Jun 17, 2009
Border Country
Looks like Palace are going for youngsters now. Olise from Reading and now this CB from Chelsea. Only real experience is at Championship level. Not to say that he doesn't have bags of potential but they are certainly looking like they are changing direction very quickly from a team with bags of experience to one with very little. Going to be interesting to see how they go. £20m surely can't be right though?!

They have disappointingly signed / being linked with some promising youngsters. The challenge is for these guys to all hit the ground from match 1 running. No gentle bedding in periods a la Potter. It relies on them blending with some of the old pro’s also together with an entirely new game plan, manager and playing style. I for one am still very much hoping this is a recipe for disaster…

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
They have disappointingly signed / being linked with some promising youngsters. The challenge is for these guys to all hit the ground from match 1 running. No gentle bedding in periods a la Potter. It relies on them blending with some of the old pro’s also together with an entirely new game plan, manager and playing style. I for one am still very much hoping this is a recipe for disaster…

Agree, great to have some youngsters in the squad but you don't want to be relying on too many of them
as the Premier League is an unforgiving environment and most need to be bedded in over time. It took Yves two years to get fully up to speed, and before then was a bit inconsistent. It just seems such a massive shift in tactics from the Hodgson days of ultra experienced players.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013

Don't worry, you can't win anything with kids.....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here