Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Is the cannibal song allowed?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
i think they may have found their very own sammi hyypia : :lolol::

Bingo!

I agree, that is exactly what they have got. A PL winning legend who is gonna be out of his depth managing them. How long before the Ultras start with the throat slashing gestures, I'm going for 7 games

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
From The Guardian, in the wake of Vieira's sacking from Nice last December:

"Since the start of last season Nice have spent more than £70m as part of the third highest net spend in Ligue 1 behind PSG and Monaco.

However, the team has disintegrated. They suffered an embarrassing exit from the Europa League in the group stage; they have conceded 30 goals in 17 games; and they have lacked creativity. Dolberg, who looks increasingly sulky, has only scored one goal in his last nine games. Vieira’s philosophy, amid his continually shifting set-up, remains uncertain. The 3-1 home defeat to bottom-of-the-table Dijon last weekend left the club 11th in Ligue 1. It was the last straw for some fans, who showed their disgust by turning up at the club’s training ground on Thursday and preventing the team bus from driving to the Europa League game against Bayer Leverkusen."

Wasn't that lovely ? :)

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Viera .... you couldn't make it up. So Patrick you were our first choice, named Patrick.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
I'd rather they didn't go for Warnock. There's plenty of more expensive options to pursue that would do a far worse job.

I like your style. Vierra anyone!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
I was convinced that FCFL would get the job. Paddy V getting it doesn't surprise me as it has an element of a 'trophy' signing.

I like Paddy V and am disappointed with this but hopefully he'll have a terrible time there.

It is not quite a trip to the bargain basement but if this were to fall apart, that's where Beaky is going.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
From The Guardian, in the wake of Vieira's sacking from Nice last December:

"Since the start of last season Nice have spent more than £70m as part of the third highest net spend in Ligue 1 behind PSG and Monaco.

However, the team has disintegrated. They suffered an embarrassing exit from the Europa League in the group stage; they have conceded 30 goals in 17 games; and they have lacked creativity. Dolberg, who looks increasingly sulky, has only scored one goal in his last nine games. Vieira’s philosophy, amid his continually shifting set-up, remains uncertain. The 3-1 home defeat to bottom-of-the-table Dijon last weekend left the club 11th in Ligue 1. It was the last straw for some fans, who showed their disgust by turning up at the club’s training ground on Thursday and preventing the team bus from driving to the Europa League game against Bayer Leverkusen."

Wasn't that lovely ? :)

On a par with our appointment of Sami Hyypiä. Remind me how that went, and what the world of football must have learned from appointing a big name whose last managerial adventure was a cluster****. ???

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here