Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Palace Fans Biggest Fear

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
I do find it odd that people (Palace fans) compare their style of running a club alongside ours.

Our strategy is well thought through, funded and delivered whereas there’s is rolled out a few times to placate the masses and never happens

ConfusedGloryHunter

He/him/his/that muppet
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2011
Well yes , but it should be about football, you know the kicking a ball thing that happens on the green thing called a pitch, all this our chairman’s bigger than yours is IMHO a bit silly especially as our two clubs are run by actually fans unlike most clubs .
This thread is constantly being ruined by @loz coming on here, with his sensible comments and relentless refusal to get riled by anything we want to giggle about. He is the real troll! :)

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
This thread is constantly being ruined by @loz coming on here, with his sensible comments and relentless refusal to get riled by anything we want to giggle about. He is the real troll! :)
Well thank you.

I have found over the years the best way to really get Mrs Loz riled up when she is trying to have argument with me is just to calmly answer her shouty rant with facts and a controlled thought out answers….she hates it 😀

ThePaddy

Aug 27, 2013
Eze and guihi(sp) off and that’ll be them off to the championship 🎉🥳
Do top half clubs often sell three of their best players in the same window for the best part of £200m without replacing them?

Wishful thinking on your part, I think. :lolol:

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
No doubt, Beaky will replace all the Palace leavers the same way he did when Wan Bissaka left.

What was the name of his replacement again?

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
No doubt, Beaky will replace all the Palace leavers the same way he did when Wan Bissaka left.

What was the name of his replacement again?
It’s no secret the money received for Wan Bissaka went into paying for the new academy, Mr Parish has said it a few times.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Well thank you.

I have found over the years the best way to really get Mrs Loz riled up when she is trying to have argument with me is just to calmly answer her shouty rant with facts and a controlled thought out answers….she hates it 😀

Receptionist: "How do you write women so well ?"
Melvin Udall: "I think of a man, and I take away reason and accountability".​

- Jack Nicholson, As Good As It Gets

Peppermint Tea

Aug 31, 2007
How many years that take?
The Poltroon won't answer that because you have seen through his gossamer thin "logic". I have googled it and the answer is Wan-Bissaka went to ManUre in June 2019 and Munoz went to Parkhurst Cell in January 2024. So four and a half years. Which is still way shorter than the next time I want to see a post from @Dougie

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
The Poltroon won't answer that because you have seen through his gossamer thin "logic". I have googled it and the answer is Wan-Bissaka went to ManUre in June 2019 and Munoz went to Parkhurst Cell in January 2024. So four and a half years. Which is still way shorter than the next time I want to see a post from @Dougie
Ward and clyne have played there in the last few years, so no real need to replace Wan Bissaka, it must be remembered WB only played 42 games and was put in the team as Ward was injured, so we had an experienced player in that position anyway.

Jeremiah

God is great
Mar 15, 2020
Hove
I know it's Palace but having your best players picked off by "bigger" clubs really hacks me off. It is so hard to build a good side for those of us outside the top six.
I don't know how the likes of Chelsea and Man Utd do it - they still have so many decent players on their books that I have forgotten they owned because they never play them - yet they still are buying players ,but it's good that they win nothing :giggle:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here