Oct 18, 2011

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
They’ll be absolutely FUMING at what we’re doing the last few years too. 🤣

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Oh no! Albion's squad isn't better than Palace's!!!!!!!

I was thinking the same when we scored our 8th (eight) goal against Liverpool, this season.

I turned to Jnr and said 'oh golly gosh, if only our squad was better than palace's'.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
11 points behind Brighton.
Goal difference is 25 behind Brighton’s.
Played 2 more matches.

Think their biggest fear is now materialising. The upper hand they’ve largely had on us since we nosedived through the divisions is well and truly passing.

Just need to put them back in their box good and proper in a couple of weeks time.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I said to my lad today, if we score first half we’ll thrash West Ham. That’s what we want against Palace. Score early, followed by a jolly good 4:0 thrashing!
Like today it's absolutely crucial to score first and early against these teams for whom one point is vital.

There's no doubt in my mind West Ham would have 'Fulhamed' us today if they had even a sniff of an opportunity.

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
I said to my lad today, if we score first half we’ll thrash West Ham. That’s what we want against Palace. Score early, followed by a jolly good 4:0 thrashing!
I'd prefer at least 5 to fully expunge the memory of being at THAT game...

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
They haven’t won in 2023. They haven’t won in something like their last 10 games. BUT they are still in 12th place. It’s really starting to grind my gears. Is there a Black Hole in 13th place that other teams are falling into?

They’ve got Citeh, Arsenal and us in their next three games, they probably won’t win any but I bet they remain in 12th! 😡

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
try not to bother with them these days on here - but find it HILARIOUS that Dougie came on NSC on New Years Eve evening after we’d lost to Arsenal (tragic in itself) to wish us all a happy new year - they’d just won of course. Karma is fantastic - hope the years’ been well for him - certainly has for us so far.. 🤣🤦🏻‍♂️

Jeremiah

God is great
Mar 15, 2020
Hove
They haven’t won in 2023. They haven’t won in something like their last 10 games. BUT they are still in 12th place. It’s really starting to grind my gears. Is there a Black Hole in 13th place that other teams are falling into?

They’ve got Citeh, Arsenal and us in their next three games, they probably won’t win any but I bet they remain in 12th! 😡
It is amazing that they are 6 points clear of the relegation places with their horrid "play for a point" style every game. Boy I hope we really put one across them on the 15th (another West Ham style performance from us would be most welcome).

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester

12th sounds secure but they’re actually only 6 points clear of bottom place as things stand - they’re closer to bottom than they are to 11th in terms of points!

There’s no chance that they remain 12th over the next 3 games, especially if we play our part and they lose all 3.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here