Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace fan will run Brighton marathon in Brighton shirt if i raise £1000 for REMF.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Kev/Tim. This will be done by 10/4. I just need to find out from Just Giving how to do it.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Kev

You will get my £ 199 of sponsorship as well to make you on £ 549. Come on people lets get Kevin over the £ 1000.

cpfc remf captain

Jul 6, 2003
Finished with time of 4 hours 53 mins. Bit disappointed as got through 13 miles in 2 hours 5 mins so was well on target of the 4 hours 30 i was aiming for.

Did enjoy it though and getting motivated by shouts of seagulls was great, bet some people had a shock when they saw the back of the shirt.

Def glad its over and don't think i be applying for next years just yet but we will see.

Also many thanks to those on here that donated and also those few runners who new who i was and came over for a chat before the start and during the race.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Finished with time of 4 hours 53 mins. Bit disappointed as got through 13 miles in 2 hours 5 mins so was well on target of the 4 hours 30 i was aiming for.

Did enjoy it though and getting motivated by shouts of seagulls was great, bet some people had a shock when they saw the back of the shirt.

Def glad its over and don't think i be applying for next years just yet but we will see.

Also many thanks to those on here that donated and also those few runners who new who i was and came over for a chat before the start and during the race.

Big well done, it was very hot out there and looked like lots of people got done by the heat.

Was your shirt the one with CP - REMF on the back, I clocked you at the level when early on you were the only Albion kit wearing runner who did not respond when cheered.

Gave you a Palace are staying up at Roedean and do it for Coppell shout as you headed towards the lagoon.

Excellent effort hope your fund raising for REMF is looking okay, are you still taking donations I am sure people will still donate after hearing about your rendition on GOSBTS as you ran across the finishing line.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here