Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace disallowed goal

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
It was a goal yes but the ref was just behind the play so why he would think his linesman 40 yards away could see better than him who was 10 yards away is just a bit baffling! Warnock and Jordan doing their pieces as you would expect but all the screaming and bitching in the world isnt going to change anything. Time to move on its done and dusted.

:clap: I admire your reasoned response sj, maybe your manager and chairman could take a leaf out of your book.

Whats happening with old Glenn then? Another hero to zero it seems

Why? Do you want him? I dont think Murray could be much more disliked right now if he pulled on a Palace shirt.

Simon Jordan was on SSN earlier branding Bristol City's Players and management as 'cheats' because none of them said to the officials that the ball crossed the line.
The Bristol City chairman then respondedby saying 'why should we, as far as we were aware the goal was dissallowed for a push and not because the ref thought it missed' :clap2:
If the ref did indeed disallow the goal, then i think Jordan cold be in some serious shit for his comments :wanker:

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
yes its palace but how that sort of thing can happen in this day and age is a joke. Funny though innit

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Warnock on BBC now :bla: :bla:

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
0,,10327~6915621,00.jpg

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Time to start using some of the technology that is used by other sports or else have the 4th ref replay it. I actually feel sorry for Palace !

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Time to start using some of the technology that is used by other sports or else have the 4th ref replay it.

Not unless it's the same for every level of football, otherwise that wouldn't be fair either.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Probably the 2 WORST decisions ever like this have been at Palace's expense!.
Lets face it , even the officials hate them.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here