Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

palace deal is done

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
If CPFC2010 really are the prudent businessmen and "Palace through and through" supporters we are led to believe then no doubt they will abandon the old ways of off the field profilagacy and beyond their means mentality that Orange man had.

So a much depleted squad and relegation then no doubt?

My arse. They will keep their best players and mount another assault on the prem. Just you watch.

The one thing that sticks in my craw was that little Indian bloke that seemed to be the fans spokesman ranting that "We own RBS, us, the Palace supporters, so they have to sell us the ground on the cheap"...rather ignores the rest of us taxpayers who he fully expects to accept "our" RBS selling an asset on the cheap just so palace can live another day.

Cock.

26-10-02

FFS MURRAY!!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
purley
If CPFC2010 really are the prudent businessmen and "Palace through and through" supporters we are led to believe then no doubt they will abandon the old ways of off the field profilagacy and beyond their means mentality that Orange man had.

So a much depleted squad and relegation then no doubt?

My arse. They will keep their best players and mount another assault on the prem. Just you watch.

The one thing that sticks in my craw was that little Indian bloke that seemed to be the fans spokesman ranting that "We own RBS, us, the Palace supporters, so they have to sell us the ground on the cheap"...rather ignores the rest of us taxpayers who he fully expects to accept "our" RBS selling an asset on the cheap just so palace can live another day.

Cock.
What a ridiculous post.These are not businessmen who got lucky in one deal,aka S jordan,they have all built businesses up over years and are successful.They will not throw money around but if they did it would be their own.You should look at your own chairman if you want to see someone who has got lucky.90 odd million on a club in the third tier now that is throwing your money around.Past debts have nothing to do with these men .If you think they are tainted by past chairmen of our club then Bloom is as much tainted by Archer.

As for RBS being owned by all, the same goes for the south downs, we had to live with you digging it up and ruining it with some carbuncle.

p.s. just found out the consortium only paid 4 million for our ground.Can i thank the few of you that are tax payers for your generosity

Last edited:

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
What a ridiculous post.These are not businessmen who got lucky in one deal,aka S jordan,they have all built businesses up over years and are successful.They will not throw money around but if they did it would be their own.You should look at your own chairman if you want to see someone who has got lucky.90 odd million on a club in the third tier now that is throwing your money around.Past debts have nothing to do with these men .If you think they are tainted by past chairmen of our club then Bloom is as much tainted by Archer.

As for RBS being owned by all, the same goes for the south downs, we had to live with you digging it up and ruining it with some carbuncle.

p.s. just found out the consortium only paid 4 million for our ground.Can i thank the few of you that are tax payers for your generosity
They were robbed you old git:thumbsup:

It's good things are working out now anyway, I hope we'll be resuming hostilities soon.

26-10-02

FFS MURRAY!!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
purley
They were robbed you old git:thumbsup:

It's good things are working out now anyway, I hope we'll be resuming hostilities soon.
Been talking to wigwam have we:blush:
I think that division one will be hard to get out off next year.So unless we get relegated,which is possible,your first season at Falmer will have to be without the visit of your best mates.:wave:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Complete list of football clubs that have entered administration or a CVA in the last 25 years*:

Charlton 1984
Middlesbrough 1986
Tranmere 1987
Newport County 1989
Walsall 1990
Northampton 1992
Kettering 1992
Aldershot 1992
Maidstone 1992
Hartlepool 1994
Barnet 1994
Exeter 1994, 2003
Gillingham 1995
Doncaster 1997
Millwall 1997
Bournemouth 1997, 2008
Darlington 1997, 2009

Chester 1998, 2009
Hereford 1998
Portsmouth 1999, 2010
Crystal Palace 1999, 2010

Oxford Utd 1999
Barrow 1999
Swindon 2000, 2002
Scarborough 2000
Hull 2001
QPR 2001
Chesterfield 2001
Leicester 2002
Barnsley 2002
Carlisle 2002
Notts County 2002
Bury 2002
Bradford 2002
Port Vale 2002
Lincoln City 2002
Swansea City 2002
York 2002
Halifax Town 2002, 2008
Derby 2003
Ipswich 2003
Huddersfield 2003
Oldham 2003
MK Dons 2003
Wimbledon 2003
Wrexham 2004
Cambridge 2005
Crawley Town 2006
Rotherham 2006, 2008
Leeds United 2007
Boston United 2007
Southampton 2008
Luton 2008
Stockport 2009
Salisbury 2009

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Been talking to wigwam have we:blush:
I think that division one will be hard to get out off next year.So unless we get relegated,which is possible,your first season at Falmer will have to be without the visit of your best mates.:wave:
No. I like a good laugh, so I take a peek at your BBS from time to time.

Wouldn't it be terrible/typical if we passed each other 'on the stairs', so to speak. I hope you stay up:wink:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Absolutely.

At least two divisions.

This was voted out at the FL AGM in Malta today so Palace can feel lucky not to be starting in L2 next season , instead they will be on -17 along with Pompey at the bottom of the Championship. :)

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Nah, it's all about Agilo mate. Jordan's being punished for wreckless decisions, unfortunately for him...

How come you blame Agilo ? Bearing in mind you owed them a lot of money ? Let's put is like this, how would you feel about somebody you loaned a £1000 and wouldn't pay back ?

churley1

Oct 13, 2009
Bogota
How come you blame Agilo ? Bearing in mind you owed them a lot of money ? Let's put is like this, how would you feel about somebody you loaned a £1000 and wouldn't pay back ?

Because they panicked. We owed money to HMRC and they were worried (possibly with good reason) they wouldn't get the next installment of the repayments.

I don't know the details, but the administrator said they wont be receiving the whole of the loan back as a result of their own actions! Only hindsight would let us know whether or not their decision was a good one. It put Palace fans through 6 months of depression so naturally we dislike them :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here