Palace cheerleaders on soccer am

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Unfortunately, on average they are much hotter than Gully's Girls.

We do, of course have some in GG that are very nice, but there is also plenty of dead wood which needs replacing. Don't Brighton Bears have some we can poach?

They could also do with some new outfits (think American cheerleaders) but at the moment, some of them girls really could not get away with dressing like that.
meh, I like that Gullys Girls are more family friendly. Do sex starved middle aged men need more reasons to attend football games?

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
While I think its nice of GGs to include a few biffas for the chubby chasers out there, the palace are hotter. Still it could be the cheerleader effect

Many have asked me time and time again what the cheerleader effect is exactly. Being the awesome blogger that I am, I have decided to fully explain the meaning of the cheerleader Effect. You see the cheerleader Effect is a situation in which not so hot or awesome people who do not appear hot as individuals seem hot when in a group. This is very common among cheerleaders. Hence the name; cheerleader effect. The origins of the cheerleader can be dated back many years ago when the great Barnibus Stinson( my great grand father) discovered the Bro code. Since then the cheerleader effect has evolved in different shapes and sizes. Among some very poplar examples of the cheerleader effect are; the Brazilian soccer team of the 1990's, the cheerleding team of oklahama state football team, the spice girls, and believe it or not....the pussycat dolls. It was only in the late 1990's that some very few cases of the cheerleader effect in men were observed. Some common examples are the England football team and President Clinton's Cabinet. I myself have been victim to the cheerleader effect quite a number of times so my advise is, the next time you see a bunch of hot looking women at a bar, take a good look at them one by one.
Barney Stinson

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex
I do think that GG's outfit is a bit naff - like a cheap tarty nurses outfit and a few of them actually fit in them properly!! I think they could be a bit better designed IMO they have to be chic and sassy and sexy - saying that I don't think the palace attire would suit GG's - I think the white washes a few of those girls out and they would be better being Brighton blue with white piping and frills.

the silurian

Sep 29, 2011
Here they are in all their beauty....

funny_amazing_cool_cute_ugly-cheerleaders10200907221650263244.jpg

even for seaweed cheerleaders they are proper ugly !!!

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
Soccer AM not for me thank you very much, Brian moore and On the Ball or Saint and Greavsie, Sportsnight with Coleman, Southern Soccer etc a bit more my style. As for Cheerleaders I prefer a nice marching band haha ...... but on/with the other hand ...... they are rather mmmmm I must say !!

Attachments

• old2.jpg
    old2.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 47
  • old.jpg
    old.jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 41
  • old1.jpg
    old1.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 42

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
Middlesbrough 1-0 Seaweed And Howe Stupid
Nottingham Forest 0-1 Crystal Palace

But i expect the usual were still 2 Points above you excuse. :clap2:

Have A Good Evening :lolol:

And to you too

Attachments

• imagesCAP46EWY.jpg
    imagesCAP46EWY.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 34

the silurian

Sep 29, 2011
you are shortened is you're there's no capital letter in drooling and I suspect that officially it should be that you copied.

Now f*** off back to your own board you illiterate twat!
ooh get her !!! Its banter , cant take it but you're happy to give it out

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
They all look very fake to me. Would rather have Jo and Louise every day of the week!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here