Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace - CHEATS!!!!

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
To be fair AJLM you would want the same if it was us, or even Sheff Utd and you had missed out on a promotion spot.

The game should be replayed if a mistake has been made. It would only be fair.

Didn't Ommiyimni get West Ham knocked out of a cup as the game had to be replayed and he forgot he was cup tied?

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
AJ's Love Monkey said:
Yeah we would send e-mails, text messages, letters, carrier pigeons, posted notes to the FA, FIFA, UEFA the whole shooting match so we could look as sad as you!! :lol:

Well you are sad as us as you spend all your time on here!

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
BarrelofFun said:
To be fair AJLM you would want the same if it was us, or even Sheff Utd and you had missed out on a promotion spot.

The game should be replayed if a mistake has been made. It would only be fair.

Didn't Ommiyimni get West Ham knocked out of a cup as the game had to be replayed and he forgot he was cup tied?

To be honest BoF its a non starter because Hughes wasnt booked against your lot so whats the fuss?! :thud: :shrug:

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
FalmerforAll!** said:
Well you are sad as us as you spend all your time on here!

So are you calling Yorkie, bakesy, Brighton Bloke (Perry Milkins), Dougdeep, Caveman, Hants Seagull, Incredigull, Happy Seagull etc sad bastards as well who spend more time on Palace's BBS than i do on here?

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
AJ's Love Monkey said:
So are you calling Yorkie, bakesy, Brighton Bloke (Perry Milkins), Dougdeep, Caveman, Hants Seagull, Incredigull, Happy Seagull etc sad bastards as well who spend more time on Palace's BBS than i do on here?
Sad bastards the lot of them. Yorkie's excused though as she's old and doesn't know the difference. :lolol:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Everest said:
Sad bastards the lot of them. Yorkie's excused though as she's old and doesn't know the difference. :lolol:

This is true. I plead senile dementia
:lolol: :lolol:

Ice Man

Jan 5, 2006
AJ's Love Monkey said:
Thats because the FA think you are one sad bastard as well! Or could it be that it wasnt Hughes that was booked at Withdean?! Mmmmm :dunce:

Got a reply, they said they are looking into it, they also said thank you for bringing this matter to their attention.

One sad bastard? hmmmm....:p

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Ice Man said:
Got a reply, they said they are looking into it, they also said thank you for bringing this matter to their attention.

One sad bastard? hmmmm....:p

Still makes you one sad bastard mate no getting away from it! The FA can look into what they like Hughes has been booked 4 times, it was Soares who got booked at your place, tut tut wasting the FA's time :jester:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here