Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace BANNED from signing players

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
Its been up for sale for over a year. Thing is, Jordan will get all his money back. He's a business man. And good business men do not plough lots of money into football clubs, and then walk away.

SurreySeagulls

Jul 9, 2003
Guildford
SJ is his own worst enemy here as to be fair we would all be. Whilst he is a business man and he has made a lot of money, football clubs by there very nature prey on their fan base which SJ is one of them. Just higher up the boardroom then any of us. We all do the same, throw good money after bad in the hope that OUR club will be successfull.

Christ sake I would dread to think the amount of money I have put into the club in buying tickets, merchandise, beggin bowls (and there have been many) all SJ has done has invested more money because he can. At least he has kept Palace afloat for all his sins. What would football be without rivalry so whilst I like Palace to lose week in week out I wouldn't want them to go to the wall as I am sure the vast majority of their fans wouldn't want us to go to the wall.

Anyhow, enough of the love in and lets get back to the real stuff on Saturday.

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
SJ is his own worst enemy here as to be fair we would all be. Whilst he is a business man and he has made a lot of money, football clubs by there very nature prey on their fan base which SJ is one of them. Just higher up the boardroom then any of us. We all do the same, throw good money after bad in the hope that OUR club will be successfull.

Christ sake I would dread to think the amount of money I have put into the club in buying tickets, merchandise, beggin bowls (and there have been many) all SJ has done has invested more money because he can. At least he has kept Palace afloat for all his sins. What would football be without rivalry so whilst I like Palace to lose week in week out I wouldn't want them to go to the wall as I am sure the vast majority of their fans wouldn't want us to go to the wall.

:thumbsup:

little al

Crystal Palace fan
Apr 4, 2009
Aberdeen, United Kingdom

Good post.

Wanker;)

wehatepalace

Limbs
NSC Patron
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
Dominic Jordan told my mate over dinner a few weeks ago that they would have to take the club into administration sooner rather than later, so they are doing well so far, obviously SJ is bailing them out.
He also said he is worried that Palace will be the first "big" casualty ! This comes straight (well nearly) from the horses mouth.

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
Is it me or............

l_21ee5e23a91438fabd961ccf30a7959b.jpg

1244.jpg

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
My abject apologies, it is twue...and look at that photo, he looks like the "Scouser" in the Harry Enfield sketch, that walked into a gay bikers' club in London on a day out....:lol:

Apparently SJ's favourite saying is "eh eh , kneel down , kneel down" in a scouse accent.???

Forster's Armband

Sep 23, 2008
London
I have been thinking for a while that Palarse seem to be going down hill. Stern John? Worse than any of our 4 strikers. On Simon Jordan, I am sorry but the man is an utter tosser. No class no manners loves nothing but himself. Shame we will pass Palace on the way up as they fall down the leagues.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here