Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace Away

1066gull

I can't be bothered to go because I have Collge next day.

My first EVER Football match I will go to is delayed to our home game.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
The police can push and shove me as quickly as they like, the sooner im out of the s**t hole and on my way to haywards heath the better :lolol: :lolol: :drink: :drink:

PC BHA

Sep 29, 2005
Guys,

The fact that extra trains have been laid on, does not mean everyone will be put on them. I know this happenned last time, but believe me, it wont this time.

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
Well convert to us then. You know you want to...come on say it seagulls seagulls seagulls....

:drink:
You`re off your head man! I have the pain of seeing Seagull stickers stuck in car windows so please don`t put this on me.

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
Croydonbloke said:
No you are not. You are adopted by Croydon I on the other hand am a Croydonian but live eslewhere but still class myself as such. How will I get a train back to West Sussex Without rubbing shoulders with the enemy.

Lived here for over 20 years CB. Think again.

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Croydonbloke said:
You are not a born Croydonian. Your boys on the other hand are.

Can't argue with that as its not something I would profess to be proud or bothered about. I wasn't born in Brighton either I feel an identity crisis coming on. If I were born in a stable would I be a horse?

By the way my middle boy was born in Farnborough near Locks Bottom.

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Brighton Bloke said:
If I were born in a stable would I be a horse?

By the way my middle boy was born in Farnborough near Locks Bottom.
No but the 3 wise men would be looking for you.:lolol: Holy Mary and Joseph.

So youR boy is a Bromlian?

Last edited:

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
A question for CB and Eagles (the boy) and AJLM.

How did the Old Bill (the Met) treat you last time we played up there? Were you hassled and harried before or after?

What sort of treatment did you get?

eagles #1

May 7, 2004
London
Brighton Bloke said:

How did the Old Bill (the Met) treat you last time we played up there? Were you hassled and harried before or after?

I remember walking out absouloutely no problem. I was sitting in the Whitehorse that day (opposite the Holmesdale) i remember seeing your mob all pile in at once giving it the big one coming down the stairs. This was my first ever Brighton game so didnt realise what all the fuss was about even though my Dad had told me all about it (but i do now after that game, never seen celebrations like it!:lolol: ). i was 14. Then the Riot Police turned up and chucked quite a few of the 'mob' out which was very funny.

After the game i just remember coming out and looking up the road that the Arfur Waite is and there seemed like Hundreds of Police vans just blocking the road so no Palace could get in there. But no trouble with the Police at all.

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
Brighton Bloke said:

The Plod were a bit tetchy with us too BB it isnt just one way as you lot seem to think, where i was sitting there were Bill with Full Riot Gear on (shields the works) while the match was in progress something i had not and havent seen since. You expect Riot Police outside the ground for sure but inside while the game is going on? Perhaps i have been too pissed before and havent noticed but it was a new scenario to me and i have been going to watch Palace for 25 years! Outside wasnt much better pushed and shoved barked at the lot so we dont get off lightly believe me.

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
AJ's Love Monkey said:
The Plod were a bit tetchy with us too BB it isnt just one way as you lot seem to think, where i was sitting there were Bill with Full Riot Gear on (shields the works) while the match was in progress something i had not and havent seen since. You expect Riot Police outside the ground for sure but inside while the game is going on? Perhaps i have been too pissed before and havent noticed but it was a new scenario to me and i have been going to watch Palace for 25 years! Outside wasnt much better pushed and shoved barked at the lot so we dont get off lightly believe me.

This is what I thought. Still if there was no police presence it would be mayhem not safe for anyone just wanting to watch a game of football.

tomysupercup

North Stand Kollective
Sep 17, 2004
NORTH STAND
Brighton Bloke said:
Lived here for over 20 years CB. Think again.

:lolol:
Absolute quality!

Never seen/heard 2 people arguing (discussing) about being a ‘Croydonian’ before. Why oh why would any individual of sound mind want that title over them?

Lived in Hayes/Bromley for 6 years and believe me Croydon is.......well put it this way, it may have changed (havn't been back for a while) but its certainly not the kind of place you would want to be associated with. But then most of you know this already!

eastlondonseagull, you sorted out which bus/train we're getting back?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here