Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace away 01/12/12

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
NSC were invited to a meeting at Selhurst Park this evening. I was unable to go, due to where I live, so [MENTION=18997]nomoremithras4me[/MENTION] kindly went along to represent NSC. He will post full details of the meeting here when he gets a chance, but in summary...

- Approx 26 people in attendance, varying from Chief Exec of Palace, Chief Inspector Met Police through to supporters from both sides.

- Match will be 1500 on Saturday 1st

- Albion will definitely only be getting 2600 tickets. This is not negotiable - CPFC and & police joint decision.

- Concerns over policing from last year so Albion fans could possibly be held back after the game for 20-30 mins - TBD.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Does anyone know how many tickets they gave to Millwall last week?

Shame about the allocation and being kept behind afterwards. I know it's tit for tat but I expect the same to happen to the palace fans when we play them at the Amex.

00snook

Aug 20, 2007
Southsea
Does anyone know how many tickets they gave to Millwall last week?

Shame about the allocation and being kept behind afterwards. I know it's tit for tat but I expect the same to happen to the palace fans when we play them at the Amex.

I don't remember that happening last season? At our place I mean

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
I don't remember that happening last season? At our place I mean

It didn't as we gave them the full allocation and didn't lock their fans in afterwards but I meant we should limit their tickets and keep their fans behind as that's what they seem to do to us every time we played at their shithole of a ground.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
We have to give them 2,800

No we don't. We have to give the 2000.

This is really going to piss me right off!!!!!!

34.2 Facilities for visiting supporters
34.2.1 Each Club must make provision for at least 2,000 visiting supporters at every home match or such number as represents 10% of the Club's certified capacity, if less than 2,000. The Executive may, on the prior written application of a Club, suspend this Regulation or reduce the figure either for a particular League Match or for a period of time. With effect from the 2011/12 Season each Club shall, subject to any dispensations granted by the Board, make provision for at least 200 of the visiting supporters to be accommodated under cover. Any Club which fails to meet the requirement of 200 visiting supporters being accommodated under cover and which does not have a dispensation granted by the Board shall have such amounts as the Board shall determine (in its absolute discretion) withheld from that Club's central distributions from the Pool Account until such time as the Club can meet the requirement.

The Football League | About Us | Regulations | Regulations Detail | Section 5 - Fixtures

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Keeping us back. f*** that, it's made my decision. Why the hell should I pay £35 to watch my team with a crap view in that rotting carcass of a stadium again? Then have it take hours to get home.

I shall look forward to Charlton.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Surely it makes sense to let the (lesser amount of) fans away first (in case you were wondering, I was suggesting Brighton fans). Primarily because they will have further to travel.

Is the joint decision a new fangled thing? I thought some of the Palace apologists suggested it was solely a police decision and not a CPFC 2penceinthe£10 decision.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here