Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
No thanks-anybody but them.

Paskman

Not a user
May 9, 2008
Chiddingly, United Kingdom
Not for the first game thanks. If the unthinkable happened, wouldn't want that souring my first memories of the Amex

Agreed, that would be an absolute nightmare and you know what the fates have a habit of doing (remember the long awaited match against them, that shall not be named!!) - we would never hear the end of it!!!!!

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
The way things stand at the moment it could be Fulham and Bobby Zamora could score the first away goal at the Amex.
I think I could take that, but please not Palace.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
The way things stand at the moment it could be Fulham and Bobby Zamora could score the first away goal at the Amex.
I think I could take that, but please not Palace.

I think we can safely say that IF Fulham are relegated, BZ would not still be with them next year. A current England international ? Would definitely have other teams after him and they'd want him of fthe wage bill.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
It could also be Leeds,Cardiff or Pompey bringing 2,500

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
I think we can safely say that IF Fulham are relegated, BZ would not still be with them next year. A current England international ? Would definitely have other teams after him and they'd want him of fthe wage bill.

I do understand that logic, but until Bobby returns we will not know if he is the same player. That was a bad injury and some players take time to recover from those.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
If we're promoted I want someone like Scunthorpe. A team we could well beat but if we suffer from 'newstadiumitis' we won't have it endlessly rammed down our throats.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Personally and I dont know why but I reckon it will be Leicester at home if we are promoted.

Media circus over Falmer and Sven to boot!

Jan 30, 2008
When a few of us sat with Bloom on the way back from Huddersfield a few weeks ago this question was asked. He said the club have/will talk to the football league and make sure the first match is not against anybody we have even a hint of rivalry with. Palace = NO CHANCE.
who was sitting on his lap when he said this ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here