Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace are Chrap! [Four merged threads]

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
everytime I look at that pic I just laugh :lolol:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
seems their stripes dont go all the way down either but they have no colour and no black RAVEN so we win hands down :lolol:

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
We should be grateful that Palace just keep doing it. The proposed tie-up with Disney that led to the unforgettable headline 'Palace are a Mickey Mouse club' in the Standard, the 'buy-in' by everyone's best-loved terror sponsor Colonel Ghaddafi...long may it last.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
quote:

He said outside Palace’s Selhurst Park stadium in South London: “I’ve feared that we would be the Premiership whipping boys since we went up.

“But I never thought we’d be a laughing stock BEFORE the season started. I hope this isn’t an omen things are going to go wrong.”

HAHAAHAHAHAHAHA WANKERS :lolol:

sorry that should be WHANKERS :clap2:

Last edited:

Knightsworld

Aug 19, 2003
WSU, just below the seagull.
Palace are Chrap!

Just been looking at today's edition of the Sun (page 23) and there is a cracking story of how Crystal Palace scored a spectacular own goal - spelling their name wrongly on the new team shirts.

Botched batches of £ 39.99 adult red and blue replica tops show the name as CHRYSTAL Palace.

Supporter Peter Munday, 68, "You'd have thought the one thing they would get right is the club's name."

Another fan was horrified and said " I've feared that we would be the whipping boys in the premiership since we went up, but i never thought we would be a laughing stock BEFORE the season started."

Unless you follow Brighton:lolol: :p

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
:lolol: does it matter they can't read it anyway

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
Re: Palace are Chrap!

Knightsworld said:
Another fan was horrified and said " I've feared that we would be the whipping boys in the premiership since we went up, but i never thought we would be a laughing stock BEFORE the season started."

"Another fan" = journalist in The Sun's office.

I f***ing hate it when they blatently make up quotes.

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
You should see what Diadora have done to their squad names:
Julian Spertyre
Granny Danville
Dawn Sherry
Tony Popovideoplayer
Neil Shitterley
Cedric Berthelinecabinnumber6
Aki Riihilahtiwithchips
Emmerson Lake and Palmer
Joonas Kolkka (this one sounds stupid enough already!)
Tom Shagwell
Zsa zsa Gabor

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here