Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace and Reading Attendances Today

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Fair point. Maybe not a Reading, but we are going to have a lot of newbies, along with oldies.

Why do you guys always go on about this? Does it make you feel superior? I find it rather patronising personally, and I am neither, I am a returning fan from years of disaffection. Just live with it, you will have returning and new fans, it is irrelevant to the condescending posts.

Not a personal go at you BoF but it is so boring seeing this 'newbie' thing day in and day out.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Why do you guys always go on about this? Does it make you feel superior? I find it rather patronising personally, and I am neither, I am a returning fan from years of disaffection. Just live with it, you will have returning and new fans, it is irrelevant to the condescending posts.

Not a personal go at you BoF but it is so boring seeing this 'newbie' thing day in and day out.

It came up in conversation. We are going to have new fans. I've got no problem with that. No-one should have a problem with that. It is not my place to have a problem with that. The term 'newbie' was not intended to be derogatory.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I am sure you are a decent person and as I said, not directed at you, just the newbie thing does my head in. We should be encouraging 'newbies' into the club and welcoming them with open arms, or we could be a 5,000 supported club that welcomes no-one. I know what I prefer.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Yes it was a special deal day at Palace today.

Well Palarse fans are 'Special' aren't they. Mind you I can't see the point of remarking on either clubs attendances, some people on here are getting just a little smug.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Crystal Palace | Club | Palace Cheerleaders | Palace Cheerleaders | Profile: Marie Toman

Random fact about you: I love geocaching and identifying microscopic organisms under my microscope.

"I wonder if that one is the father?"

It's nice how they've all decided to make themselves orange like Simon Jordan.

0,,10323~9528363,00.jpg

0,,10323~9528267,00.jpg

0,,10323~9528286,00.jpg

0,,10323~9528273,00.jpg

0,,10323~9266885,00.jpg

Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes BTW

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here