Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace 7500/1 to win Premiership.

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
Does that mean Palace are odds on to finish bottom of the Prem.. with figures like that I can't imagine another team with longer odds than that! :lolol:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Imagine if we scabbed a promotion to the top division with our ground. What odds would we get for being Champions? ???

Dawsey

Apr 25, 2004
Brighton
Apart from the big three, they might as well let everyone name their price on the rest because lets face it, they aren't going to win :dunce:

kevinsmith

Jan 25, 2004
Portslade
Simster said:
Imagine if we scabbed a promotion to the top division with our ground. What odds would we get for being Champions? ???

If we got to the premiership and were still at withdean the FA would not allow us up. The ground has to contain over a certain amount of seats and 6,800 or thereabouts is not enough

kevinsmith said:
If we got to the premiership and were still at withdean the FA would not allow us up. The ground has to contain over a certain amount of seats and 6,800 or thereabouts is not enough

Each team must have at leat 10K seated, but if they don't they are given 3 seasons to comply. That's what Fulham had to turn Craven Cottage all-seated from terraces.

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
i really think we are in for a few laughs next season!!

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Dont be to sure.Look at Pompey.:angry:

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Lammy said:
got to be worth £1 though!

More chance of winning if you throw you £1 down the drain me thinks.

:D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here