Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Painter's Shirt...

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
To be honest this picking one female fan at every away game is getting a bit much now. Three times this season this has happened. I know they have brought it on themselves to some extent but it does feel a bit too much like bullying to me.

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
To be honest this picking one female fan at every away game is getting a bit much now. Three times this season this has happened. I know they have brought it on themselves to some extent but it does feel a bit too much like bullying to me.

Its pathetic and i'm sure its the same twats who start the small town in... shit chants & the shit is this your firedrill chant. Which should actually be is there a firedrill

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Really? I didn't even notice her until she reacted to our singing, I guessed we'd singled her out for no reason!
No mate, she caught my eye very early on, mainly due to the fact that she was constantly swearing and doing the wanker sign whilst having a toddler sat on her knee. Great role model.

Chamberpot

Jan 5, 2010
Did he.......that woman was a nightmare, very funny when the stewards had a word then her two fellas got collared :lolol:

What is it with larey women in the Championship :shrug:

Ha I loved it, she got the rath of the Brighton fans, no one makes homophobic insults and gets away with it haha

Dandyman

In London village.
The older of the two guys - with the woman in white - was sitting with the baby on his lap after the final whistle went when the suited steward came down and had a fairly forceful word with him. Almost as soon as he finished Painter came over and gave his shirt to one of the stewards on the pitch and pointed out the two guys who by then had come down to the front of the stand the steward handed the shirt to the older guy who held it in the air for a split second before turning to walk away when he was surrounded by stewards who made a grab for the shirt - obviously Painter fans too - the older guy passed it to the younger one who was dispossessed by a couple of the stewards, meantime the older guy was marched off by 3 or stewards.

The two questions I would have for the stewards is, if he was being told off for anything he said or gestured why didn't they tell him at some point during the game? and if they've still got Painter's shirt can I have it?

All in far more entertaining than the 90mins. that preceded it.

Certainly showed the ability of certain stewards to turn an innocent situation into a full on barney within seconds.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Not his missus she's a Brighton lass. But i believe our fans were abusing a member of Painters family.

but from what I saw she was giving all the gay stuff to the Brighton fans ..

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom

Leicester , ?, Birmingham

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
Must've missed that

If you were on the left side you would have missed it I think, it was only really the right side at the Den. That is how I remember it though I was pretty drunk.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
If you were on the left side you would have missed it I think, it was only really the right side at the Den. That is how I remember it though I was pretty drunk.

fair enough , I would class myself as centre really

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath

Its pathetic and i'm sure its the same twats who start the small town in... shit chants & the shit is this your firedrill chant. Which should actually be is there a firedrill

Them getting this wrong always makes me laugh, but singling women out at games is very tiresome.

Jesus christ what is wrong with you? Engage your brains.

Are you honestly trying to suggest that an entire crowd of people are purposely singling out a woman at each game with the intent of bullying her for some kind of misogynistic pleasure?

In all three cases these women were making wanker signs and limp wrist signs at us to get themselves noticed. The one at Milwall was going absolutely mental. Anyone who makes a spectacle of themselves like that is going to get singled out for abuse, regardless of whether they happen to have either a penis or vagina. (see man in grey at Brentford last year)

Feb 9, 2011
Lancing
If she was a relation of Painters why would she would have gone out of her way to get herself noticed making hand gestures, jumping up and down, abusing, and generally making a fool of herself towards the fans her relation was playing for. Same as Leicester and Millwall, love the attention.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here