Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Paintball

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
if you get shot and no one sees, fall to the ground and rub the paint off with mud.

im a master at paintballing! make sure youy get to the gun area quickly to pick the most powerfull gun as some are shite and if you get a shite gun, your f***ed for that round.

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
brighton_b0y said:
if you get shot and no one sees, fall to the ground and rub the paint off with mud.

im a master at paintballing! make sure youy get to the gun area quickly to pick the most powerfull gun as some are shite and if you get a shite gun, your f***ed for that round.

Your 2nd tip is very valid but your 1st is total bollox. That kind of cheating spoils the game and any half decent marshall should kick you out of the game!

Regards peoples concerns re. headshots just make sure you keep on goggles and face mask at all times in the game area as instructed by the marshalls. Additionally a well run paint ball place will be tough on people trying deliberate head shots from close range.

And don't forget the financial pain at the end of the game! Its very easy to get too engrossed in the game and get nasty surprise when you find out how much additional ammo you bought.

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
METALMICKY said:
Your 2nd tip is very valid but your 1st is total bollox. That kind of cheating spoils the game and any half decent marshall should kick you out of the game!

Regards peoples concerns re. headshots just make sure you keep on goggles and face mask at all times in the game area as instructed by the marshalls. Additionally a well run paint ball place will be tough on people trying deliberate head shots from close range.

And don't forget the financial pain at the end of the game! Its very easy to get too engrossed in the game and get nasty surprise when you find out how much additional ammo you bought.
yea ur right cheating is bad, just depends how bad you wanna win :) na seriously though if you get hit and the ball doesnt explode, its still cool to carry on!

im sure they'll tell u this too, but never take ur mask off, untill everyone has put there guns back on the racks after the round has finished!

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
junior said:

How about a NSC Paintball day??

I can see it now!

NSC (USA) v NSP (IRAQ)

With Brightonfans.com (AL Qaeda) running covert operations - probably shooting everybody!

Bozza's Battalions against Safeway's Storm Troopers with Coxy's Commandos lurking!

There would be propaganda issued by Lord Haw Haw (Safeway) Mata Hari (Lush) and Tokyo Rose (Yorkie).

Intelligence would be dealt with by Lord Bracknell and London Irish! Roz to provide reccy photos!

Easy10 would improve morale by providing humour (ITMA).

Sergeant Major Dave (TG) would keep everyone in shape.

OTLW and TLB would run the Welsh regiments.

Chappers, Junior and Perry Milkins would be the main scrappers (well 2 out of 3 ain't bad - sorry Perry).

Beach Hut and Ernest not allowed to be on the same side (as they would shoot each other in the back).

Perseus in charge of "Official" notifications.

Artois, Strike and Fatboy - Bugle Boys!

And some Canon fodder (enter names here)

(I appreciate that I have mixed up a few wars here).

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
junior said:
Whats that supposed to mean??

How about a NSC Paintball day??

I think it's cos she doesn't want to get seven shades of s**t shot out of her!

NSC paintball sounds an awful lot of fun too. :clap:

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
NSC paintballing great idea. Easy to organise too!

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
I've been quite a few times, the last being a fortnight ago.
Enjoy it is the main thing, don't get irate 'cos someone cheats, it happens.
I did learn something though, if you want to win you have to have a decent plan, and to have a decent plan EVERYONE has to know it and stick to it!!!!

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Eggmundo said:

I did learn something though, if you want to win you have to have a decent plan, and to have a decent plan EVERYONE has to know it and stick to it!!!!

like run with your arms in the air shouting towards the opposing teams?

sadly this tactic failed last time i went :(

also saying please dont shoot me dosent seem to work either...

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
I've never done it but would definatly give it a go!

Get full cammo gear on and crawl silently into the opposition camp and..

BAM
BAM
BAM

The silent sniper strikes again.

:clap2:

Highfields Seagull

Jul 7, 2003
Bullock Smithy
Did it ages ago with a company I used to work for. We spent most of the day playing matches against another company (I think we lost). The last session was both the teams against the people that ran it - they had a fully automatic paintball machine gun - getting hit by that HURT.

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
we had a work do too. Us against managers. There was this one manager i hated. So during the game i sneeked up behind him, whilst he was trying to shoot a few players on my team (he was their last man) and i shot him 5 times point blank range in his back. Was so sweet hearing the girly scream that he yelped out. Classic :clap2:

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
My best Paintball experience was a few years back in Sherwood Forest for a mates Stag weekend. Awesome location and battle set ups plus an added bonus was that another bunch of guys on a Stag had arranged a stripper for their mate. Totally surreal as about 40 guys all congregated in the safe zone to watch this foxy stripper undress the guy in his combats.

Another laugh was that by the last game quite a few guys had a lot of ammo to use up. The paintball geezers suggested a mass "seek & destroy" whereby the the two Stags were sent off into the forest with us in hot pursuit. They holed up in this corrugated iron tower and were soon surrounded by both sets of mates. The marshall then unlike a normal game said "fire away" and didn't stop the game until we'd all used our ammo. My mate was serioulsy bruised like he'd taken a good kicking.

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Our sole paintballing place here is about 6 acres of mountains and its WELL COOL....

Company party for my brothers company booked it out for the day once. Them versus their former parent company, and as they were tiny, everyone who'd ever worked there (including me) was dragged along.

Spent a stupid amount on pellets, and managed to avoid getting shot too much (easy to try guerrila style attacks on a fecking mountain).

However, I did cheat quite a lot, and had serious levels of BMX'ing body armour on, as some of the paint marks on my chest look like they should have been painful.

Eye protection is damn useful also - I have to wear glasses anyway, so I used a pair of prescription swimming goggles I had...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here