Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Page 132 of December's 442 magazine

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
You're waaaaaaaaaaay too sensitive, Richie.

I understand you're donating your fee from this article to the Alive & Kicking appeal. Nice gesture, imo. :clap2:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Thats a very good gesture Richie well done :clap:

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I have edited the opening message. Happy now Crabtree.

I have already given a fair amount to the appeal, more then I can afford actually. I wont get paid for this for another month so not sure what I am doing with the money (if I get any at all).

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
thats better, see? not hard is it? :) Now people can understand what you're on about and praise you for your efforts!

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I doubt any praise will be forthcoming. I fully expect to be told it is shit and Im a tosser. It is what normally follows my posts.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Not received my copy yet - Mr Postman must be a bit slow. Looking forward to it though.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Richie Morris said:
I fully expect to be told it is shit and Im a tosser.
It is shit & you're a tosser. :jester:

Honestly though Richie, good on you. I'll have to go out and buy it (maybe). If I do, can you sign it? I can then sell it on eBay for thousands of rupees.
:thumbsup:

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
It is £3.60 so a lot to spend for one article. It is generally a very good read though and I could not recomend it enough.

As to how long a while is...I am not sure yet. Not until after the West Ham game though.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
BOLLOCKS.

I went to the shop and looked at page 198. I had a quick flick through but couldn't find it. 132 132 132 I will have a look next time I am out.

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
November issue only here. 132 had some Bristol stuff I think.

Local newsagents lets you read a few pages before moaning, especially if you buy EUR40+ of magazines off them a month. Must wait for the December issue to come in.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I was on the phone when you rang Andy, anything important?

For the record Andy, the page numbers go up in order so 132 is next to 133. :jester:

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Richie Morris said:
I was on the phone when you rang Andy, anything important?

For the record Andy, the page numbers go up in order so 132 is next to 133. :jester:

Yes I rang you because I was waiting a Brighton station and I had been looking forward to reading your article!!!!

I had got the page number wrong and I wanted to know where it was!

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Richie Morris said:

Cheeky bastard! :jester:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here