Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Page 132 of December's 442 magazine

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I have an article in this months 442 explaining the Falmer campaign to the magazines readers.

Just wondered if anyone had read it and what they thought of it.

Last edited:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
I'm still struggling with page 4 of Mr. Men - Mr. Tickle Goes Shopping! Something to do with tickling the girl behind the counter or something ???

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
No I haven't. I will have to pop down to the newsagents to get it sometime soon and enlighten my corridor mates as to the wonders of the Albion. 442 is a good read, congrats on getting published in it Richie:clap:

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
I will go and have a look at the article then.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Richie Morris said:
Thank you. I hope there are no spelling mistakes of factual errors for people to have a dig at me over.

:D:D:D:D:jester:

How much is the mag?

Was going to buy the Evening Standard to read on the way home as it is only 40p!

Last edited:

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Richie Morris said:
Mag is £3.60

My advice? Just have a look in the newsagents.

I got told off for doing that earlier!

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Andy,

Just say 'Sorry I thought this was a lending library, my mistake'.

PS - I actually did that mistake on purpose Andy as a joke.

Hiney,

What did you think to it?

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
As a Brighton fan it didn't give me anything I didn't already know (obviously) but to someone not as familiar with the goings on, it was very informative and summarised the situation very well, imo.

It was clearly written by a fan (as opposed to a 'neutral' journalist) but this is good as you obviously tried to get across the blatant injustice of the whole situation and the efforts that everyone is putting in to try and right the wrongs!

As I said - nice one mate

I'm sure John Prescott's Under-Secretary for the cutting out of Press Clippings will have a copy on his desk first thig tomorrow

:clap2:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I've just finished the latest draft of my requirements definition of a project I am involved with. It's on our intranet. It's free (if you work here).

I'd appreciate any feedback.

Cheers.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Bozza whats your problem?

All I wanted was to ask people if they had seen the article? It is about Brighton and thought someone may have seen it.

Does every post I make deserve abuse and piss taking even when I have done something trying to help the club?

Grow up and leave me alone.

Last edited:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT :clap2:

Seriously Richie you do bring it onto yourself with threads like this, if you had started it with a title "Have you seen my Falmer article in 442 mag?" with a content of "helping the 442 readers get more aquainted with our situation" then you would get decent replies. Not leaving it open to ridicule by blatantly leaving out what the f*** you're on about as per your title and first post. :shootself

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
I ask the same question of you everytime I open one of your threads :jester:

Think about the title, think about the post! Make it obvious to people what the hell is on page 132 and why they should recommend 442 mag to people who know little about our Falmer situation...common sense mate :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here