Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Paddy McCourt

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
Would be happy if it happened. Different type of player to Kaz and Buckley, will give us something different in games where we have seen those 2 muscled out of the game.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Not in relation to Paddy McCourt we won't.

Well it's too late to SWOOP now for somebody to play tomorrow.

..........unless it's already happened?

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
I predict we will see the word SWOOP today

Not in relation to Paddy McCourt we won't.

Ooh you're such a tease. Will we SWOOP elsewhere today then?

Well it's too late to SWOOP now for somebody to play tomorrow.

..........unless it's already happened?

Bozza says on Facebook he's due a trial here next week, hence no SWOOP today. Hopefully it's not for threatening to throw acid at his ex's face.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Bozza says on Facebook he's due a trial here next week, hence no SWOOP today. Hopefully it's not for threatening to throw acid at his ex's face.

No, I picked up a [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] inference that we may see a SWOOP for someone else!

Shuggie

Sep 19, 2003
East Sussex coast
Seems like Bury are also interested: http://www.heraldscotland.com/sport/football/mccourt-weighs-up-bury-option.24971892

Another club are interested, we have no chance. Can't see us competing with Bury for a transfer.

Bury chap tells me ...

"reputed to be after £6k a week so you can count us out

He has been training with us but think that was just to keep fitness levels up. And we all know they can't play for months if they ain't had a pre-season and other such BS

Good luck against t'owls tomorrow."

Bra

Feb 21, 2009
patcham
Not a bad option as someone to use to possibly change the game from the bench. My only thought is that he is available on a free having being released surely if he was on our original target list we would have had him on board by now. Does this indicate we may be a long way down our hit list for signings?

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Not a bad option as someone to use to possibly change the game from the bench. My only thought is that he is available on a free having being released surely if he was on our original target list we would have had him on board by now. Does this indicate we may be a long way down our hit list for signings?

The rest required transfer fees and we have no money

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here