Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Paddy McCourt

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Two great goals... fantastic skill in both... unfortunately, seems unlikely, but you never know... here's hoping...

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
why the hell would he want to come here from Celtic?

Er ? Not a difficult decision that one.

South Coast supremos with soon to be top notch stadium and a go getting manager or stay with a bigotted bunch of wasters playing at a big but second rate stadium in a team managed by a man more mad than Mick McMadman the mad machetteist from mid Clackmannanshire.

I rest my case.

TNBA

TTF

PalG

Nov 22, 2010
You heard it here first.
Paddy McCourt of Celtic is getting watched by the Albion and may even be moving down as a signing if the clubs can agree a fee. Left-winger and forward. might even be that special signing not that I know, but I can assure you we've been looking at Paddy McCourt.
Source? Ex-Managers son, thats all I'm sayig.

So our/there ex managers son would know who we are looking to sign ? So much for keeping it low profile .

ArfieldGood

Dec 10, 2010
Huddersfield
That would be one of the best signings in this division if true. A very skillful players, lots of tricks despite not really looking like a winger. Would weigh in with a few goals as well. Would be huge if you got him but if i'm honest I really can't see it as he is part of the first team squad there

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Er ? Not a difficult decision that one.

South Coast supremos with soon to be top notch stadium and a go getting manager or stay with a bigotted bunch of wasters playing at a big but second rate stadium in a team managed by a man more mad than Mick McMadman the mad machetteist from mid Clackmannanshire.

I rest my case.

TNBA

TTF

OR, swapping childhood team where you are hero-worshipped at a decent stadium regularly by 50k, where you are managed by a decent former player making his way in management, to a team with a soon-to-be nice but small stadium in a place that means nothing to you and you probably can't place on a map, who are managed by a very good former player making his way in management.

Absolutely NO CHANCE.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here