Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pad, convenient for new st*d**m

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
I sense an ideal business opportunity, buy the house and do bed and breakfast (ideal for fans who live some way from Sussex), then charge people a couple of quid or so to park on the grass on match days...will try to come up with some sort of cost analysis but I reckon it could pay for itself inside 10 years.

The Clown of Pevensey Bay

Jul 5, 2003
Suburbia
It's not a bad idea, actually. Where do visitors to Sussex/Brighton Universities stay? In town, presumably, so there's an opportunity there as well.

What would you do with the SWIMMING POOL though?

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Umm, that is a very difficult one, could set up a breeding programme for Koi Carp...gather they can go for thousands, another way to meet the mortgage payments on the house.

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
I think a fair number of the Falmer 'villagers' are actually working or studying at the Uni.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
There are a few terraced properties in the village.

brightonbluenose

May 6, 2006
£2,000,000-!!!

Doubt if its worth that - typical Mishon McKay tactic to value a property 5% or so above the real value so that any prospective purchaser thinks they're getting a 'bargain' when they get a few quid knocked off!

Thats why Glenn Mishon looks so smug tootling around in his Bentley the arrogant cvnt!! :tosser:

Interesting story about why he fell out with Mr. McKay but thats for another time!

matildaseagull

Aug 12, 2003
Good Old Sussex
Nice house (should be for £2m!) owned by really nice family. It's been up for sale for quite a while. The house is within spitting distance of the stadium site, and would make a great hospitality-type building for the club if we could afford it.

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
That's some spit. If it's where I think it is, then it's a fair walk past the pub and over the bridge across the dual carriageway before trying to cross Falmer Road.

Nice stroll if not raining!

matildaseagull

Aug 12, 2003
Good Old Sussex
Look on google map of site, you can see the house's inny-outy loopy driveway and swimming pool. Admittedly the spit might need to be wind-assisted, but it's the closest residential house to the site.

(Sorry I lack the required ICT knowledge to attach the map)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here