Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pacific Poker - anyone play the demo money ?

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
So do you play against other real players or agains computer players? Or do you choose?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Definately real players - just check out the little chatroom you can have at the table (optional). Some even seem to use it as some kind of pick-up joint. A couple of times I've seen someone join the table, type up a message "so, any single guys here ? a/s/l ?", play a couple of hands and then piss off when they get ignored.

I was playing against a Wolves fan the other night, and we were reminiscing about the Goldstone. Also got chatting with some bloke in Detroit who kept banging on about basketball and got quite arsey when I said it was boring as shite - then to his delight he ended up raping me with a straight after I'd gone in BIG on 3 of a kind. Smug bastard...I'm ashamed to say I flounced off to another table after that.

Kaney

Banned
Feb 11, 2004
Brighton
There is little point playing for fun, unless you are doing it merely to learn about the game. The actual gameplay is very unrealistic

This is from a real money player, I have been playing 2 years, and never played for "fun".

By playing fun money although you get practice, you are just asking to be rinsed once you start playing for real. But hey, at least its only a bonus for the first time.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Simster said:
The mark of a fine quality NSC regular. :thumbsup:
Absolutely. If you can't learn how to flounce off after this long on NSC, you'll never learn the art of flouncing anywhere as far as I'm concerned.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here