Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

######## P a l a c e fan in the office....

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
Caveman said:
...currently having to make me a cup of tea in my Albion mug. That's exactly how life should be.

Next the photocopying I reckon. :D

Make sure he doesn't spit in it or ad any other unwanted extras.

3gulls

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Caveman said:
...currently having to make me a cup of tea in my Albion mug. That's exactly how life should be.

Next the photocopying I reckon. :D

They may piss in it! :eek:

I've got one as well and he strutts around in a fekin sweatshirt extolling the virues of a shitty little insurance company with that hated emblem upon his (admittedly man size) breast!!!!:lolol: :salute:

Unfortunately he knows more about the office IT systems than I do

You should buy several Albion mugs including one for him.

Have him wash up after every teatime, and never let him know which cuppa is his until he has brought them around on a tray - where he'll get whichever cuppa that's left.

Never let him get any promotion, he deserves to remain as 'tea-boy' all his life.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Tommy Cook reporting said:

Let's use our collective wit to find ways of doing it.

You'll need more wit than that

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
My ####### colleague has today taken to singing "we are the weed" to the tune of "we are the Mods" in a stupid high squeaky voice ever since I made the entirely obvious point that we are a much bigger and better club than his own rag tag outfit. What can you do.

Last edited:

Kaney

Banned
Feb 11, 2004
Brighton
Tommy Cook reporting said:
Get the f*cker sacked!

Yes, I'm in favour of that

By doing this you will cause a ripple in the already large recession that is east croydon, thus sparking the ultimate downfall of ####### ###### fc. DIE SCUMMERS

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Just came across this thread.
I say the P.a.l.a.c.e fan needs HERO status working with you.
Maybe he should exchange the cups to P.A.L.A.C.E ones or even decorate his desk in cpfc merchandise!!! :clap2:

Last edited:

LANGDON SEAGULL

Dec 9, 2004
Langdon Hills
I have to teach a Palace fan, however there was a five a side footie tournament last week, and he forgot his shirt, luckily I had my Palookaville shirt on me, didnt tell him what team it was - looked a lot better than red and blue.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Bobby's Gull said:
I have to live with a palace fan and right now he's stuck his frigging play off final flag up in the front room. :tosser:

simple solution, hang your playoff flag immediately in front of his

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
Bobby's Gull said:
I have to live with a palace fan and right now he's stuck his frigging play off final flag up in the front room. :tosser:

You're not surely going to allow this to continue are you?

Bobby's Gull

DAFT Bint
Jul 6, 2003
Bed
Brixtaan said:
You're not surely going to allow this to continue are you?

There's not much I can do, I did try and set fire to it last week when I was a bit drunk.

Palarse are everywhere round here in Eastbourne

Strike

Sussex Border Front
Mar 12, 2004
Three Bridges, Crawley
But I would rather live in Eastbourne than Crawley. Crawleys full of Ex-Londoners that follow Chelsea and P***ce, (a few Albion here though) even a girl I work with that is not into football goes shopping in Croy***.:eek: I tryed telling her why do you shop in a shitehole like that? She looked at me as if I was mad. :angry:

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here