oxford today away at woking

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
they have had 3000 fans turn up,in a away end that holds 1500:clap:

Slough Seagull

Bye Bye Slough
Nov 23, 2006
the way Oxford celebrated their winner against Wrexham on saturday you would have thought they had won the league...

Slough Seagull

Bye Bye Slough
Nov 23, 2006
Hopefully they will be back in the League soon. Wilder is doing a decent job and they would be dead certs for the playoffs if it were not for the points deduction.

if Wilder had been in charge from the start of the season and they had remembered to register their player I reckon they would have won the league...

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Hopefully they will be back in the League soon. Wilder is doing a decent job and they would be dead certs for the playoffs if it were not for the points deduction.

Spot on, I want them back in the league. They have the fan base and they have the stadium, they'd be more than at home back in the football league. I hope they come up this season. But it doesn't matter, we won't be playing them either way!!! :blush:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Spot on, I want them back in the league. They have the fan base and they have the stadium, they'd be more than at home back in the football league. I hope they come up this season. But it doesn't matter, we won't be playing them either way!!! :blush:

I had a brief fling with Oxford during my Uni days and they are my 'second team' if you can call them that.

Just over 20 years ago since they won the Milk Cup (League Cup) and were in the top flight. Fecking Kassam! :angry:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here