Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Owusu signs with Adelade

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
What was his games-to-goals ratio by the end?

He will be sadly missed.

Dandyman

In London village.

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
He'll be playing alongside Paul Reid then.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
He was scoring thoroughout last season, he scored all the time he was at Cheltenham, and previously he scored regularly when he was at Yeovil, why on earth would you state "No way he could have KEPT on scoring" ?

I don't have any problems, although I notice you changed your POV to a "Slim Chance" rather than "No Way".

Then again, never let a thread praising a former player get by without a certain amount of trolling eh?

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!
He was scoring thoroughout last season, he scored all the time he was at Cheltenham, and previously he scored regularly when he was at Yeovil, why on earth would you state "No way he could have KEPT on scoring" ?

I don't have any problems, although I notice you changed your POV to a "Slim Chance" rather than "No Way".

Then again, never let a thread praising a former player get by without a certain amount of trolling eh?

i think you're talking out ya arse fella.

who's trolling?

if you read my post properly you'll see i am full of praise for him, and i said it was a good time to leave while you're a hero at the club.

yeah maybe the word "slim" is more realistic but i cannot see him banging in goals at the same ratio as he did for the last few games purely because we were in a situation which meant you HAD to give your all every minute of every game and the atmosphere at most games was electric.

unfortunately that isn't usually the case in the start/middle part of most seasons. :)

Fourteenth Eye

Face for Radio
Jul 9, 2004
Brighton
good luck to him. He is a terrific guy & will do well in Oz.

He has achieved cult status here. However like most players that achieve cult status he is very limited ability wise and had the turning circle of the titanic.

He knew very well that he wouldnt be first choice next season and wanted first team football.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
At least we won't have to do that wanky celebration any more. :lol:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Spose that means Murray aint going anywhere then in that case...

Like people have said he probably wanted first team footy. At least he wont be scoring AGAINST us like he always did!

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Was there ever really a choice to be mad, one year here or two in a hotter climate playing in their version of the champions league in front of big crowds. Hopefully we won't miss him, a fit Murray and Forster with a hopefully on form Davies will be good next season

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Well I wanted us to keep Hart but not Owusu. So i've got my wish:yahoo:

Could you also wish for Whingy's retention and Dicker to sign please... thank you... :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here