Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Own up - who else likes Strictly Come Dancing?

My name is the Great Cornholio and I like Strictly Come Dancing.

There - I've said it. I couldn't ABIDE any form of ballroom dancing before this programme started. But I'm hooked. There's something entertaining about watching Dennis Taylor clomping around a dance floor with a beautiful professional dancer.

I don't watch X Factor or Fame Academy or The Farm or Syd Little is a Holiday Rep or whatever the hell else they show. But I like this.

And if you did watch it, how much stick is Goughie going to get for his "gay" hip movements tonight? He tried to macho himself up by groping his partner but he still looked GAY! :safeway

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
you w*nker

:ohmy:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
likes a strong word , tollerates the word your looking for

same with X factor

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
Leave it out, its awful. I got in from the match about 5:30 and since then coz the missus is in Ive had to watch X-Factor, Strictly Dancing, Casualty and some other shitty programme. Does my nut in, I'm seriously considering changing my name to Chip

"Dont let Sarah win"

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
chez said:
Leave it out, its awful. I got in from the match about 5:30 and since then coz the missus is in Ive had to watch X-Factor, Strictly Dancing, Casualty and some other shitty programme. Does my nut in, I'm seriously considering changing my name to Chip

"Dont let Sarah win"

:lolol: Just go with it mate and fantasise about the fit ones.

Harty

Jul 7, 2003
Sussex
I will have to come clean, but aside from Mrs Hart I've always had a soft spot for Patsy Palmer, she truly is all woman.
Could anyone post her photo on this thread and make an old man very happy?

It's sad how Bruce Forsyth has gone from TV God to TV Victor Meldrew. A miserable old git foisted upon us because he doesn't know when to retire. Apparently he is a right git off screen.

In one of the papers the other day was a story about him being interviewed by Paul Underwood - the Children's TV presenter. He called the programme Strictly Ballroom and Brucie went mad. "Strictly Ballroom is a film - it's Strictly Come Dancing. Did you win your job in a competition or something?"

"Er, yes" replied Mr Underwood who got his big break on Whatever you Want with Gaby Roslin! :lolol:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Harty said:
I will have to come clean, but aside from Mrs Hart I've always had a soft spot for Patsy Palmer, she truly is all woman.
Could anyone post her photo on this thread and make an old man very happy?
533688_L1.jpg

Julie Harris. I can't see what you see in her myself.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here