Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Nice I like it

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Very good write up, though I did think that he focussed a little too much on the lardy boy breakfast and not on the privelage and joy of being in Sussex...still, he might not have to come back until they play Crawley in the league!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
An enjoyable read.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Quite amusing and nice to see some acceptance on the mess they are in.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Enjoyed that. He even writes in fooking northern. Loads of humour and nice praise for us and Falmer next year.

Dez

Jul 5, 2003
Brighton
Where is all the anti-gay stuff and insults about our shit ground? This guy obviously hasn't read the script....

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
Was so impressed I e mailed him.

His reply below.....

Thanks for that , I appreciate it mate...it's all part of being a football fan is disappointment isn't it mate? You've certainly had more than your fair share over the years...we're all the same, just the shirts that are different.

Next time we come down to yours we'll be making a weekend of it as I don't think we got the best of the place at all, which is a great pity.

I hope your new ground brings you everything you want mate and enjoy life in the Championship and beyond. Savour the good stuff because we never know how long it will last do we?

All the best mate

Cheers
Steve

Hi Steve,

I'm a Seagulls supporter who went to the game on Saturday, and just read your blog, and thought I'd e mail to say it's 'fookin' brilliant.

I'll be checking back each week to see where you've been and your superb take on it.

I said to my son after 20 minutes that you supporters deserved so much more from your team.

Had a few beers earlier with some Owls and had a good laugh. ( especially with one wearing a pink polo shirt thinking 'he'd blend in'. lol.

Keep up the blog mate, it's fookin top stuff.

The Seagull.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Enjoyed that.......not long before away fans will be able to see the game they have paid to watch.....you have to feel for those who have "suffered " Withdean!

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Was so impressed I e mailed him.

His reply below.....

Thanks for that , I appreciate it mate...it's all part of being a football fan is disappointment isn't it mate? You've certainly had more than your fair share over the years...we're all the same, just the shirts that are different.

Next time we come down to yours we'll be making a weekend of it as I don't think we got the best of the place at all, which is a great pity.

I hope your new ground brings you everything you want mate and enjoy life in the Championship and beyond. Savour the good stuff because we never know how long it will last do we?

All the best mate

Cheers
Steve

top blog

top bloke

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here