Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Owen to Wigan

RonnieO'Sullivan

Feb 21, 2005
well people like sven and rafa benitez agree with me so ill settle for that, we are talking about managers who have won european cups and one whose currently our national coach, they must just thing hes crap lets pick him or buy him for a laugh.:dunce:

Sammy the seagull

Aug 10, 2005
Brighton
mejonaNO12 aka riskit said:
:lolol: :lolol: dosent say much.

''david james is a quality keeper' snigger
Very good point

RonnieO'Sullivan

Feb 21, 2005
:lolol: :lolol: dosent say much.

''david james is a quality keeper' snigger

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

ok then wots ur argument for rafa benitez, he won the spanish league n uefa cup with valencia beating madrid and barca to the league and then left for liverpool and won the champions league, not a bad c.v:clap2:

Sammy the seagull

Aug 10, 2005
Brighton
Well i ant saying hes a crap manager, just think hes droped a ballock this time!

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
crouch is shit - that describing the man who was the premierships leading scorer in the second half of last season, playing in a side that got relegated. yeah, hes really bad isn't he:glare:

the fact is that although he does score a lot of headers, he is also bloody good on the ground. volley against middlesbrough anyone? off the ball his movement is superb, and that is why he wins so many headers, as he gets into those positions. he also offers something that so few modern attackers do - someone who can head the ball. that is why liverpool paid the money for him

RonnieO'Sullivan

Feb 21, 2005
Scotty M said:
crouch is shit - that describing the man who was the premierships leading scorer in the second half of last season, playing in a side that got relegated. yeah, hes really bad isn't he:glare:

the fact is that although he does score a lot of headers, he is also bloody good on the ground. volley against middlesbrough anyone? off the ball his movement is superb, and that is why he wins so many headers, as he gets into those positions. he also offers something that so few modern attackers do - someone who can head the ball. that is why liverpool paid the money for him

finally someone who understands the concept of football aint all about being quick small and skillful and neccessarily scoring 20 a season.:p

Sammy the seagull

Aug 10, 2005
Brighton
Who said a good player had to be small and quick?

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
RonnieO'Sullivan said:
:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

ok then wots ur argument for rafa benitez, he won the spanish league n uefa cup with valencia beating madrid and barca to the league and then left for liverpool and won the champions league, not a bad c.v:clap2:

he signed josemi!!!!:lolol: and NUNEZ!!!:clap2: :lolol: :lolol:

and pelligrino!!!:lolol:

i admit he is a very good coach but he hasnt been overly successful in transfers

i think xavi alonso is the best thing he has brought to liverpool.

last year hyppia, gerrard, carragher, riise were arguably the best players and they were already there. this year will prove more his talents as a coach i believe as the champions league matches(apart from juve) i feel were not down to the coach.

i mean ever smicer scored in the champs league final...no coach can make that happen :lolol:

RonnieO'Sullivan

Feb 21, 2005
he signed josemi!!!!:lolol: and NUNEZ!!!:clap2: :lolol: :lolol:

and pelligrino!!!:lolol:

i admit he is a very good coach but he hasnt been overly successful in transfers

i think xavi alonso is the best thing he has brought to liverpool.

last year hyppia, gerrard, carragher, riise were arguably the best players and they were already there. this year will prove more his talents as a coach i believe as the champions league matches(apart from juve) i feel were not down to the coach.

i mean ever smicer scored in the champs league final...no coach can make that happen :lolol:

i agree but weve gone onto a total different subject now, i dnt think anyone can argue he is a good player for his type of forward and was a worthy buy in my view.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
RonnieO'Sullivan said:
i agree but weve gone onto a total different subject now, i dnt think anyone can argue he is a good player for his type of forward and was a worthy buy in my view.

i do personally feel it was a great signing. morientes and crouch both have ability in the air and if they have owen and cisse as there quick strikers(to run onto flick ons) then that will get them quite a few goals. also provides the option of long throws and an extra target for stevies/riise's/zendens great crosses from either flank.

RonnieO'Sullivan

Feb 21, 2005
i do personally feel it was a great signing. morientes and crouch both have ability in the air and if they have owen and cisse as there quick strikers(to run onto flick ons) then that will get them quite a few goals. also provides the option of long throws and an extra target for stevies/riise's/zendens great crosses from either flank.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

there is a god up there somewhere.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
ialso provides the option of long throws and an extra target for stevies/riise's/zendens great crosses from either flank.

that is also why crouch should be playing for england - we have the best corsser of the ball in the world in beckham, but what is the point in him delivering the ball in as it is just wasted with owen and rooney usually being beaten in the air. play crouch up there and he will win the headers, leaving owen and/or rooney to pick up the pieces

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
NMH said:
I think some people don't favour Crouch because of the way he looks, which is gangly, ungainly, skinny and lanky. It's what happens to the ball when the player ....er....plays it, that matters.

Compared to Ian Dowie Crouch should give up football and turn his hand to modeling

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here