Sammy the seagull

Aug 10, 2005
Brighton
Like he would ever go to wigan!:lolol:

Sammy the seagull

Aug 10, 2005
Brighton
Dougal said:
Still reckon he'll go back to Liverpool when Benitez buckles to the fan pressure
me too but why the f*** did they buy Crouch? they paid £7.5 mill for him when they can have Owen for bout £9 mill, that does not add up too me.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Sammy the seagull said:
me too but why the f*** did they buy Crouch? they paid £7.5 mill for him when they can have Owen for bout £9 mill, that does not add up too me.

especially when you consider how expensive it is and how much material you need to make peter crouchs kit...

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Crouch what a waste of money:glare:
It never works out when you return to a former club,thought newcastle was the best solution for owen:drink:

RonnieO'Sullivan

Feb 21, 2005
Sammy the seagull said:

everyone needs to realise the REASON he bought crouch, i agree hes not worth that money and he mite not be seen as good as other liverpool forwards but he bought him becuase he poses a different type of threat, hes a different forward for the other strikers to feed off, morientes,cisse,owen,baros are all very similar players and u need variety.

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
mejonaNO12 aka riskit said:
especially when you consider how expensive it is and how much material you need to make peter crouchs kit...
Is it true he bloodied his nose on the "This is Anfield" sign above the tunnel?:lolol: :lolol:

Sammy the seagull

Aug 10, 2005
Brighton
RonnieO'Sullivan said:
everyone needs to realise the REASON he bought crouch, i agree hes not worth that money and he mite not be seen as good as other liverpool forwards but he bought him becuase he poses a different type of threat, hes a different forward for the other strikers to feed off, morientes,cisse,owen,baros are all very similar players and u need variety.
But hes shite bardi, they could of bought McCammon if they wanted a different type of threat.

RonnieO'Sullivan

Feb 21, 2005
Sammy the seagull said:
But hes shite bardi, they could of bought McCammon if they wanted a different type of threat.

but for his type of player his is one of the best in that position, better than having heskey kennerz! ask owen who he used to rather play with heskey or fowler? he would say heskey, not because heskey is a better player than fowler but becuase as a partnership its works better as both players arnt similar, people cant deny crouch is one of the best about at da momoent for this type of threat.

RonnieO'Sullivan

Feb 21, 2005
mejonaNO12 aka riskit said:
BO! innit

sure is innit blud, ease yourself up.

Sammy the seagull

Aug 10, 2005
Brighton
RonnieO'Sullivan said:
sure is innit blud, ease yourself up.
:lolol:

Crouch is shite tho.

RonnieO'Sullivan

Feb 21, 2005
Sammy the seagull said:
:lolol:

Crouch is shite tho.

ur totally missing the whole point of it! you'll understand one day kennerz.

Sammy the seagull

Aug 10, 2005
Brighton
But hes only a different option cos hes nine foot tall. hes skill is very bad.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
hes actually quite good with the ball to feet and scored a cpuple of beautiful volleys for southampton last season i remember.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here