• Risky

Votes: 9 24.3%
  • Bad Idea

Votes: 10 27.0%

• Total voters

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
If he is signed it will be at a level a bit below the top prem, like Everton, Blackburn, Fulham..... Not a chance of him ending up here IMHO

Albion Robster

Jul 21, 2003
North West
No chance what so ever.
He would command massive wages coming from one of the riches clubs in the world.
Why pay wages for a sicknote who has'nt completed back to back games in years...I'd rather have Paul Kitson back...!!!

finlaych

Apr 16, 2011
Brighton, United Kingdom
he may have only played 6 minutes of 1st team in the last 2 seasons but your forgetting this is a man with 42 caps for england who could provide vital experience

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
he may have only played 6 minutes of 1st team in the last 2 seasons but your forgetting this is a man with 42 caps for england who could provide vital experience

this .....................but still a little risky though

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
In the real world there is absolutely no way that he would come to us. If he was fit enough to play there would be loads of clubs above us in the pecking order.

In a fantasy world where he was fit and able to play regularly, and willing to play for the (relative) peanuts we would pay him, then why on earth wouldn't we want him?!

I've always been a fan of Hargreaves, but I can't see Gus wanting him. We've flourished this season with players that aren't household names. I guess that there are a few more of those guys out there that have caught Gus's eye and, once he's moulded them into his style of playing, they'll fit in well with his plans for the Championship.

When he recruits them, we'll all be asking: WHY?

The answer will be because Gus sees things that we don't. Trust Gus.

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
He'll far sooner retire than drop down to this level (nPC), IMO.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here