Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Overseas Albion Fans

colinz

Banned
Oct 17, 2010
Auckland
When I was a kid one of the first games of "soccer" I ever saw was the Albion in the F.A Cup Final. So because My AFL side (Carlton) was the Blues I went for the team that also wore blue.

Plus I lived in a seaside town with Seagulls just like Brighton so it kinda made sense in a kids brain.

Strangely enough, until this Saturday when I finally get to watch the Albion live, the last game I ever got to watch them was the FA Cup final.

2 games in about 30 years is a long time in between drinks :lolol:

I live in Auckland NZ now.

When the Albion made the cup final, I was actually living in Carlton,(Melbourne) above some shops in Elgin street flatting with some other English guys.
We held a massive party, gate crashers were welcome if they wore blue. When Gordon Smith opened the scoring I thought the floor was going to give way.

Last edited:

germanbha

Didier Konan Ya to sign
Nov 18, 2008
Uk
Hannover Germany taking there is a few bha in germany one thinks we should start a supporters club im looking at driving back almost must weekend

clif26

Oct 18, 2010
Hello I'm from Auckland
My name's Cliff. The clif is an acronym for community/ local information films
(a government make work scheme) I've spent most of my working life on the dole,
so now I'm retired I can take things easy

So.CalGull

Sep 28, 2010
Orange County. California.
Two more in the States. Me in Huntington Beach and my dad just down the road in Laguna Beach, California.
Not really a new country to add, perhaps we could do a sub section breaking down the US via the states represented.
All originally from BN25, slowly the whole family moved here.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
By my count that makes 15 of us so far in the USA and Canada with a presence in California, Florida, Maine, Massachusetts, New York, Ontario, Tennessee, Texas, Toronto and Washington.

Last edited:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
By my count that makes 15 of us so far in the USA and Canada – too far flung to meet up though

Make that 16 - I'm living just outside Boston now. And the forests of New England have been resonating to the sounds of old England (like Gus' fantastic interviews) via Seagulls Player ever since.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Think there might be more than one of you, I was in Malta last month & saw a Daewoo Matiz covered in Albion window stickers

That was my car :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here