Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Overall impressions of the new BHAFC?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
For me, fantastic.

Stadium - brilliant. Just brilliant. And even the transport hasn't proved the headache I thought it might be.
On line ticketing and eCard charging - impressive, but not quite perfect. However, I like the way
Problems - I've had a couple and they've been sorted out over the phone in a professional matter. Top stuff.
Oh and the football - liking what I see so far.

Overall FAN experience: 95/100

What about you?

*I do have a slight grievance that I can't organise any hospitality for my 40th birthday next month, but this isn't really the clubs fault - they've sold all match sponsorship, match ball sponsorship and associate sponsorship for every game this season, not to mention the 2,300 1901s.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
'New BHAFC'? Still the same to me :)

Smithy

Apr 26, 2009
Hove
Very similar to the above but I would say more 94/100 for overall fan experience.

CP 0 3 BHA

Nov 28, 2003
Northants
*I do have a slight grievance that I can't organise any hospitality for my 40th birthday next month, but this isn't really the clubs fault - they've sold all match sponsorship, match ball sponsorship and associate sponsorship for every game this season, not to mention the 2,300 1901s.

Pre-match meal in the East Stand restaurant?

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
Absolute class, apart from the piss poor burgers(the meat, not the bun and salad). Everything else is amazing

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
Funny thing with the transport - but away from NSC you have to dig to find out info. It is not clear on the club site at all. Credit to Brighton Buses who have tried to make it easy with a big link on the front page. This is a minor gripe though. Taking into account stadium and football - around 105/100.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Pre-match meal in the East Stand restaurant?
The East Stand Brasserie is almost certainly going to prove the answer. I'm not surprised Dodge or Alan Davies don't reply to emails (as specified on the official site) - their jobs are more or less done, certainly when it comes to dealing with new customers. In the end, I phoned AD and the ESB is what he recommended.

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
I think the fact the club now has massive potential and amazing facilities yet still has that sense of family and community has to be applauded.

Friendly stewards and staff clearly proud to be connected to the club has really helped provide a friendly atmosphere and helped the transition from lower league facilities and set up to potentiall Premier League.

The attentions to detail like the text from Chappers before the game welcoming you to the first match and the flags etc also make you feel you are part or something special and not just another punter feeding a corporate machine.

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
I think the fact the club now has massive potential and amazing facilities yet still has that sense of family and community has to be applauded.

Friendly stewards and staff clearly proud to be connected to the club has really helped provide a friendly atmosphere and helped the transition from lower league facilities and set up to potentiall Premier League.

The attentions to detail like the text from Chappers before the game welcoming you to the first match and the flags etc also make you feel you are part or something special and not just another punter feeding a corporate machine.

Oooh thats awkward. I got one from Lord Tony of Bloom AND Ken Brown.

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
I do think it has been a lot of hard work to find out answers to do with travel and purchasing tickets (made a lot easier by NSC), rather than the club being proactive and issuing statements on the website or giving out the details when posting out smartcards/tickets etc. However this is to be expected somewhat due to the mammoth task they have had to undergo this summer.

The stadium is first class, small gripes about the queues for food, drink and a piss but again to be somewhat expected. The build up to the Doncaster game was absolutely first class and way beyond what I thought we would be getting.

Everything is looking rather rosy :smile:

90/100 from me.

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
Absolute class, apart from the piss poor burgers(the meat, not the bun and salad). Everything else is amazing

should have a pie - excellent! 110/100

Stadium - brilliant - still can't quite believe that its really OURS

Club attitude to fans - just what we've always wanted -

Now, to quote a former Chief Executive - STOP WHINING:lolol:

Last edited:

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
I'll go with Simsters 95/100, always nice to leave them some room to improve.

In all aspects we are light years away from where were last season. I can only see us moving onwards and upwards now. I am still dazzled by the transformation, it is truly amazing.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
I can access my Bank account, move money around the world. Buy and sell stuff on ebay and Amazon or any other site that likes to take your money. I am not computer illiterate and can show most people I know how to deal with the complexities of gadgets.
But I can not manage to purchase a ticket from the club site. I know fan numbers and passwords both mine and jnr's. but will it allow me to link them together. No. This has been going on for over three years, I know it's my fault because I always give up and resort to the phone, being in position 28 puts you of a bit. I am always so grateful to actually to be able to buy tickets I forget to ask them to sort the f***ing thing out.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here