Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Over weight and over forty at the Amex

cloud

Jun 12, 2011
Here, there and everywhere
From Twitter -
Overweight and over the age of 40?
AITC's free ten-week course for men starts on 10th September at the Amex
The course involves an hour of physical activity here at the Amex and a 30min chat about nutrition goal setting etc each week
email me your details "dan.lawson[MENTION=23140]Albion[/MENTION]inthecommunity.org.uk" thanks

bobbybighead

Jun 7, 2007
I feel the Albion are hampering my target weight by restricting the amount of Dark star ale at the games and pie availability. I'm over 40 overweight and not really bothered. I would also like to point out the chubby one in bully's girls is my ideal date

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells
I feel the Albion are hampering my target weight by restricting the amount of Dark star ale at the games and pie availability. I'm over 40 overweight and not really bothered. I would also like to point out the chubby one in bully's girls is my ideal date

She'd certainly be grateful....

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells
The course involves an hour of physical activity here at the Amex and a 30min chat

For many Albion fans it seems to take an hour to get to the WSU......I reckon that's what the exercise will consist of, a brisk walk up and down those stairs - and once you're at the top a bloke points at the pies and says "you can't have one!"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here