Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Outcasts

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I missed the last episode and have to say I have been in no rush to watch it on iPlayer. I was hoping for great things but nothing materialised, I didn't feel anything towards any of the characters and the storylines were a bit ropey. I also don't get why they showed 2 episodes each week, surely it would have been a lot better if they'd spread it out over 6 weeks, people are more inclined to watch something once a week rather than twice.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I missed the last episode and have to say I have been in no rush to watch it on iPlayer. I was hoping for great things but nothing materialised, I didn't feel anything towards any of the characters and the storylines were a bit ropey. I also don't get why they showed 2 episodes each week, surely it would have been a lot better if they'd spread it out over 6 weeks, people are more inclined to watch something once a week rather than twice.
It was worse than that. They started out on Monday, then Tuesday, then Monday then Tuesday then Monday then Sundays until the end. ???

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
It was worse than that. They started out on Monday, then Tuesday, then Monday then Tuesday then Monday then Sundays until the end. ???

Oh that probably explains why I thought it ended a bit quickly, I didn't see any of the Sunday episodes! I don't recall seeing a single advert for it, maybe they had already decided it was going to be a flop by then. Still, no big loss.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Watched all the episodes, but was rather disappointed. Dreadful dialogue, predictable plots, clunky characters. Typical "goodies" and "baddies" (or "others" if you want to compare it to Lost), As for the old Scottish bloke on the coast... yawn.

And what happened to the ONLY bit of sci-fi - the brain scanner?

Oh, and how long did it take the geneticists to work out that the four-character code was DNA?

Did laugh at the beautifully cut diamonds, though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here